Waterside property close to a bustling marina, offers a unique stay for couples and families by the Fal Estuary, near Falmouth.
- Waterside single storey cottage with large garden and al fresco dining offers a great base for exploring the south Cornish coast near Falmouth.
- The property has a large living area with access to the garden plus a spacious kitchen diner.
- There are 4 bedrooms in the property - 1 super king size, 2 king size and 1 twin bedroom.
- The cottage has 2 bathrooms - 1 en-suite with shower and 1 family bathroom with bathtub with shower over.
- Visit the Mylor Marina with cafe, bar and restaurant or try your hand at kayaking or paddle-boarding.
Set alongside the River Fal, this gorgeous cottage offers a wonderful location to sit and while away the hours of your holiday taking in the sights of the boats and the sounds of the water. Sleeping up to 8 guests in the village of Mylor it is a single level property suitable for all ages.
Inside there is a large living area with smart TV and DVD player and plenty of comfy sofas plus access to the rear garden. The open plan kitchen diner has a rayburn style cooker with small dining table in the kitchen, the perfect place for your morning cuppa plus a large dining table for all 8 guests. There are 4 bedrooms within the property, 2 with king size beds, 1 with super king which can be made into twins, plus another twin bedroom. One of the bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with shower and there is another family bathroom with bathtub with shower over plus a separate cloakroom.
Outside you can enjoy the large space in the front and rear gardens. Light up the charcoal BBQ and enjoy dining al fresco whilst taking in the beautiful views around you.
Locally you can visit the town of Falmouth with its National Maritime Museum or enjoy a stroll through Enys Garden with its meadows, ponds and woodland. Animal lovers will enjoy a day at the Cornish Seal Sanctuary, where rescued animals get a second chance.
Children welcome. Up to 3 dogs welcome at an extra cost of £25 each per week.
Anyday arrival with a minimum 2 night stay. Minimum 7 night stay from mid April - End September with Friday arrival.
Please click Check Availability, select dates to see a price.
Whole property for 5 or more
To leave a review please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.