Gorgeous glamping in fully furnished yurts and cabins. Stunning views, farmyard, and animals. Perfect for a break. 5-star reviews.
- Fabulous farm site offers a choice of accommodation sleeping up to 10 guests near Oswestry.
- There are communal cooking and bathroom facilities on site.
- Meet the farm animals and even feed them if you wish!
- Book an all you can eat breakfast including pancakes, syrups, bacon, sausage, beans, eggs and more.
- Have fun with the 2 mile long onsite scavenger hunt - fun for all ages.
- Closed for winter from beginning of November to end of February.
Single Parents discount - if travelling 1 adult with your children only - 10% discount. Quote the code SPS10.
Glamping holidays for couples and families in the Shropshire countryside on the Welsh border. Stunning views in every direction. Beautiful furnished yurts and cabins with real with everything you need for relaxing break. Practical ex-farm set-up with fully equipped kitchens and a bathroom block with unlimited hot water for showers. Fire pits and firewood included. There is an undercover Dutch barn safe for campfires even when the weather is poor. Friendly animals (donkeys, pigs, dogs and cats). Unique and beautiful site located at Tanycoed Farm, just outside the village of Llansilin, Powys, near Oswestry.
The smallest unit sleeps up to 3 guests and the largest sleeps up to 10 guests, perfect for 2 families. All units have real beds made up ready to sleep in, electrical sockets, lights, heaters and free wifi.
* Lean-to Leo sleeps up to 3 guests
* Tiny house Tamise sleeps up to 3 guests
* Cabin Connie sleeps up to 4 guests
* Yurt Nanny Iris sleeps up to 4 guests
* Yurt Carianne sleeps up to 4 guests
* Stable Stephanie sleeps up to 5 guests
* Yurt Bronwyn sleeps up to 6 guests
* Ranch house Ray sleeps up to 6 guests
* Yurt Axana sleeps up to 8 guests
* Bunkhouse Bethan sleeps up to 10 guests
Guests can chill onsite or hike for miles in the open countryside. Ask about Barnutopia's scavenger hunt, which takes guests on a 2-mile walk in the local area solving clues and completing challenges on the way. A favourtite activity for childen, and some adults, is joining in with animal feedings morning and evening. Guests usually self-cater but may take advantage of the all-you-can-eat breakfast, which includes homemade pancakes, syrups, bacon, sausages, baked beans, scrambled eggs, toast, tea, coffee and orange juice (£10.00 each adults (14+ years), £6.50 children (4-13 years), free with paying adult for 3 years and under.
Adults and children love the rural setting, farmyard and animals. Well-behaved pets are welcome, bearing in mind that Barnutopia is surrounded by fields of sheep. The peaceful location makes it feels like you are in the middle of nowhere. In fact, you are only 10 mins from Oswestry, one of the oldest market towns in Britain steeped in history and attractions. Since opening in 2015, Barnutopia has regular guests who come every year, sometimes twice a year.
2 night minimum stay weekend (Fri-Sun) and 3 nights midweek (Sun-Wed, Mon-Thu, Tue-Fri). No arrivals or departures on Saturday. Duvets, pillows and bed linen included but please bring towels. Smoking is allowed OUTSIDE the yurts, tent, shared facilities and farmhouse and away from non-smoking guests.
Whole property for 5 or more
Ground floor accom
Nearby (within 5 miles)
Pub within walking distance
Can arrange catering
Can arrange DJ
Can arrange live music
Family friendly site
Whole site bookings for group events
Mobile - Strong mobile signal
Space for outdoor ball games
TV - Smart
Bring your own towels
Included - Linen
Safety & Security
First aid kit
Kitchenware / Utensils
Tea & Coffee
Shared bathroom facilities
Shared cooking facilities
Shared washing up facilities
Stroll to bathroom facilities
Welcome all ages
Mid sized site (5-11 accoms)
To leave a review please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.