Off grid shepherds hut sleeps 2 for a romantic getaway between the Norfolk Broads and Coast.
View on map CHECK AVAILABILITY
- Rural Norfolk break in a woodland glade gives privacy, space and romantic escape for 2.
- Off grid hut with solar panel for lighting, a gas hob, woodburning stove and sheep wool insulation.
- There is a comfy double bed, seating area, mini kitchen inside, and an outdoor eco toilet and shower plus picnic table & seating outside.
- A welcome breakfast hamper is included.
- There is a 200 metre grassy walk to your dedicated parking space.
- Recover from the regular busy day to day life at this lone shepherd's hut.
Cosy shepherd's hut set in a woodland glade offers a romantic rural getaway for 2 in rural Norfolk. The hut sits in a private woodland and you have the entire place all to yourself.
Close to the Coast and to the famous Broads, this is a great location from which to explore the local area. Enjoy some countryside walks before stopping off at a local pub for lunch, alternatively if you are feeling adventurous try a spot of canoeing along the River Ant. Norwich is only a 20 minute trip away and here you can visit the famous castle and cathedral before enjoying a spot of retail therapy.
Back at the hut, enjoy the feeling of being at one with nature. Being eco-friendly this hut is off-grid but with home comforts. It has a solar panel for lighting and a gas hob for that all important morning cuppa. It is kept warm and cosy by a wood burning stove and is insulated with sheep's wool! With a comfy double bed, seating area, mini kitchen and outdoor eco-toilet and shower facilities this hut has everything you need to reconnect with each other. A welcome breakfast basket is included in the price and includes croissants, cereal, juice and porridge. Tea, coffee and milk are also included.
No pets due to wildlife in the wood. It's a 200 metre walk on a grassy footpath from your dedicated parking space to the hut so wellies/walking boots advisable when wet!
3 night minimum stay with price per night at £95.
Guaranteed parking space
Only one rental here
To leave a review please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.