Gorgeous lakeside yurt set on a rural estate offers an off grid romantic retreat or a break for a small family near Bishop's Castle.
- Lakeside yurt with private rowing boat, sleeps up to 3 guests in a double bed and a daybed on an exclusive estate near Lydbury North.
- Inside you can find a wood-burning stove, dining table, double ring gas stove and a kettle. Fairy lights and candles offer romance!
- Outside your yurt you can relax on the large terrace area or dine al fresco.
- An old converted hen house offers a flushing toilet and sink and there is a communal shower block on site.
- There is a shared area where you can play table tennis or badminton or simply relax around the campfire.
- There is a historic local pub within walking distance.
- Closed for Winter from beginning of December until end of February.
***DISCOUNTED 7 NIGHT STAYS***
Reduced rates for weekly stays with Monday or Friday arrivals.
Set in the beautiful Shropshire hills, you can find this beautiful large yurt with lakeside location that sleeps up to 3 guests.
This off grid yurt offers its own individual charm and comes with a wood-burning stove, a double bed plus a daybed. There a double ring gas stove and kettle, perfect for that morning cuppa! Fairy lights and candles add to the romantic feeling that this yurt offers. If coming early or late in the season, be aware it can be chilly. Logs and hot water bottles are provided but please come prepared, or just use it as a reason to enjoy more cuddles with your loved one. Enjoy eating inside at the dining table and chairs or dine al fresco whilst enjoying the views of the lake. After a tasty meal why not make use of your own private rowing boat and take a trip around the pool, or simply lie back in it and enjoy a spot of stargazing!
An old hen house has been converted into a WC with a flushing toilet and sink, plus there is a shower block on site for guests use and a small yet fully functioning communal kitchen area. The yurts have a shared area where you can enjoy a game of table tennis or badminton or simply relax around the campfire! Why not bring a BBQ for that true holiday feeling.
For an instant price click Check Availability and select your dates. Bed linen is supplied but please bring your own towels. Sturdy footwear and a torch are essential plus wellies if it has been wet!
Not suitable for those with mobility issues
Nearby (within 5 miles)
Lake / River
Pub within walking distance
Bring your own towels
Included - Linen
Shared bathroom facilities
Shared cooking facilities
Stroll to bathroom facilities
Large site (12+ accoms)
No but we have a communal freezer in the Estate office so if you wish to bring a cool box you can refreeze your blocks here.What should I bring with me?
Please bring towels, toiletries, warm clothes, sturdy footwear/wellies and a torch. If visiting in summer, a picnic blanket and some insect repellent may be handy.
To leave a review please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.