Luxurious geodesic dome with wooden hot tub and stunning views set on the edge of the Brecon Beacons. Closed in winter.
- Off grid geodome with private wood burning hot tub sleeps 2 guests on the edge of the Brecon Beacons.
- The geodome has a large 5m window perfect for taking in the views whilst you stay cosy with your wood burning stove.
- There is a romantic brass bed, plenty of soft furnishings and comfy armchairs as well as a double gas ring for cooking.
- Outside you can relax in the hot tub, sit by the firebowl or dine al fresco.
- Your private washroom hut with eco loo and gas powered shower comes with viewing windows.
- Locally you can enjoy cycling, horse-riding, piggy walking or watersports such as canoeing, windsurfing and sailing.
- Closed for Winter, open from March to October.
On the edge of the Brecon Beacons you can find a family-run site offering the gorgeous off grid Seren Mawr Geodome with wooden hot tub for 2. Set in its own secluded private spot with incredible countryside views, this is the perfect place to get away from it all and reconnect with your partner.
Seren Mawr is a generous 8m wide geodesic dome with large 5m wide window looking out to the hills and beyond. This property is perfect for a romantic break with its brass bed, wood burning stove, comfy armchairs and soft furnishings just oozing warmth and comfort. The dome is lit by lanterns which also help to create the perfect romantic mood for you and your partner. The dome also features all kitchenware you could need alongside a double gas ring, large cool-box with ice packs and the all important wine cooler. Depending on the weather you can choose to either dine inside or outside. Just a few steps from your dome you can find your own washroom hut with posh self composting loo and gas powered hot water shower with viewing windows!
After a busy day exploring the local area you can come back and chill out in your wooden luv-tub and feel your aching muscles relax. Following a deep soak, recline back on the steamer chairs and take in the stars of the dark night sky with the firebowl lit beside you, perfect for toasting some delicious marshmallows on whilst enjoying a cup of hot chocolate or your favourite tipple.
Locally you can enjoy a spot of cycling, walking or even a guided tour in this beautiful location. Animal lovers can partake in horse-riding, sheep trekking or piggy walking whilst those who enjoy being out on the water can try their hand at canoeing, windsurfing or sailing. There are many festivals throughout the year in this area including the Royal Welsh Show in July, Brecon Jazz festival in August and the Abergavenny Food Festival in September so do please enquire.
Open from March to October inclusive, with Monday and Friday arrivals.
It is advisable to bring torches and also towels for the hot tub.
Get an instant price by clicking Check Availability and selecting your dates.
Nearby (within 5 miles)
Pub within walking distance
Private Hot Tub
Included - Linen
Included - Towels
Kitchenware / Utensils
Tea & Coffee
Small site (2-4 accoms)
There isn't a fridge but there is a large cool box complete with ice packs and a wine cooler.What should we bring?
Tea lights or candles, matches, food and torches.
To leave a review please email email@example.com with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.