Luxury off grid horse box stay, with unique wine barrel hot tubs, offers tranquility and panoramic woodland views near Morpeth.
- Converted horse box offers a luxury space for 2+2 guests with a double bed and comfy daybed/pull out mattress near Morpeth.
- Book a session in the unique wine barrel style hot tubs for the perfect end to the day.
- The horse box is off grid but still benefits from a kitchen area with gas hob, wood burning stove with oven, hot shower and even USB charging points.
- Enjoy a spot of star gazing through the glass ceiling above your double bed.
- Outside you can enjoy cooking on the fire pit for that true holiday sensation.
- Your toilet is just a few steps away in a converted railway luggage carrier.
Set in the tranquility of a meadow near Morpeth you can find this luxurious coverted horsebox that is created for a couple or can sleeps 2+2. There are unique wine barrel hot tubs to add to the experience.
The horse box is off grid but offers all you could need for that perfect staycation. Inside you can discover a well designed space with handmade fittings including a kitchen area with gas hob and quirky sink and tabs, a daybed for chilling on, a woodburning stove for cosiness and a hot shower. The horse box is lit with LED lights & solar electricity and even offers USB charging points for your devices. After a busy day you can climb up into the cab area and relax on your memory foam mattress double bed and gaze at the stars through the glass ceiling.
Outside there is a gorgeous breakfast bar area with stools and tables plus a fire-pit for cooking on. Your private eco-friendly toilet can be found just a few steps away in a converted railway luggage carrier! Be sure to book a session in their unique wine barrel hot tubs nearby for that total relaxation!
Locally you can visit the ancient market town of Morpeth with its castle and river stepping stones, enjoy strolls in Borough Woods or enjoy a walk around Northumberlandia with its female sculptured pathways.
The wine barrel hot tub costs £10 per person, with 2 available.
No pets. Secure gated parking available.
If you wish to bring children, one can sleep on the daybed and another can sleep on a pull out mattress if a family of four. (An adult could sleep on the day bed if necessary but it is better suited to a child.)
Off grid property with solar electricity and eco friendly dry toilets with Faith in Nature toiletries supplied.
Nearby (within 5 miles)
Lake / River
Pub within walking distance
Included - Linen
Included - Towels
Condiments & Oil
Tea & Coffee
Only one rental here
To leave a review please email email@example.com with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.