Unique vintage shepherd's hut for 2 with optional hot tub. Incredible views across Dorset's rolling hills, near the Jurassic coast. Min 2 night stay.
- Shepherd's hut set in a forest garden, surrounded by fruit trees offers a private stay for 2 in a kingsize bed near Beaminster.
- Outside your hut you can relax in your private wood fired hot tub. This costs an additional £50 per stay.
- Inside there is a wood burner for heating and for boiling the kettle plus a pot oven. Outside you can cook on the BBQ fire pit.
- The hut features a private en-suite shower room with flushing toilet.
- Order a delicious hamper for your stay. Choose from breakfast, cocktail and truffles, celebration, BBQ + cider or order some flowers.
- There is a range of pubs within walking distance for you to enjoy.
Far from the Madding Crowd - Award-winning Dorset Forest Garden Glamping offers a romantic getaway for two in one of three characterful vintage shepherd's huts! Set amongst fruit trees in a food forest, Dorset Forest Garden is in an area of outstanding natural beauty in the heart of rural West Dorset. With the option of a private hot tub.
Located close to the Jurassic coast, Forager is set up high in the Forest Garden giving it stunning views across Hardy's countryside, all the way to the iron age fort at Eggardon Hill. Surrounded by fruit trees it offers the the perfect romantic break for 2.
Inside the hut you can discover a luxurious kingsize bed with snuggly feather duvet and a wood burner for warmth and to heat the kettle! All china and cutlery you could need is supplied as well as eco friendly washing up liquid too! The hut also features your own private ensuite shower and flushing toilet facilities, no traipsing across fields here!
Outside the hut you can enjoy toasting marshmallows on your own BBQ fire pit.. After your meal slip into the warmth of the wood fired hot tub, the perfect place to enjoy the twinkling stars!
Also in the forest garden is a communal indoor BBQ hut with a fridge, electric kettle and charging points. This is only shared with one other hut in winter and an additional yurt in the summer months.
If you wish to have use of your own private wood fired hot tub then there is an additional one off cost of £50 which covers the duration of your stay. If you are celebrating then why not add a celebration hamper which includes a bottle of bubbly to your order.
Forager is available all year round with a minimum 2 night stay but a minimum 3 nights over Christmas, New Year and bank holidays. Bedding and towels are supplied. No pets due to wildlife on site.
For an instant price click Check Availability and select your dates.
Nearby (within 5 miles)
Pub within walking distance
Private Hot Tub
Included - Linen
Included - Towels
Safety & Security
Carbon monoxide detector
Kitchenware / Utensils
Electric car charging
Small site (2-4 accoms)
To leave a review please email email@example.com with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.