Situated on the Rame Peninsula, once lighthouse keeper's cottage, and with seaviews - a uniquely positioned in a wonderful coastal retreat.
- Unique property with cliffside location at Penlee Point offers an incredible opportunity to enjoy a stay only previously experienced by lighthouse keepers.
- The house has a living area with multi fuel burner on the top floor to make the most of the incredible views.
- There are 3 bedrooms on the top floor - a master king size suite, a king size bedroom and a bunk bed room.
- There are 2 en-suites and a family bathroom.
- Downstairs you can find a Shaker style kitchen and dining room with wood burner that leads out onto your enclosed courtyard.
- Please note there are 82 steps down to the house from the car park.
Unique period property that was once the home of the lighthouse keeper at Eddystone Lighthouse, offers an incredible location giving you a feeling of true isolation, overlooking the sea at Penlee Point.
The house has an open plan living area on the top floor which offers sea views from every window. Here you can relax by the multi fuel burner with a good book, pop on the TV with Freeview or a DVD and simply cosy up with your loved ones. There are also 3 bedrooms on the first floor, a master bedroom with king size bed and en-suite shower room, a second king size bedroom and a bunk bed room with en-suite bathroom. There is also a family bathroom on this floor with a bath with shower over.
Down on the ground floor you can discover the Shaker style open plan kitchen and dining room. Here you can cook up a storm and enjoy dining inside or al fresco on the terrace using the BBQ whilst taking in the beautiful sunset. This floor also has a woodburner for added cosiness!
Locally you can enjoy many coastal walks, typical Cornish villages and try the traditional Cornish Cream Tea - jam first if you were wondering! Alternatively visit the beach at Cawsands or Mount Edgcumbe House and Country Park for a step back in time at this 16th century manor house.
Children welcome. Up to 2 dogs welcome at an extra cost of £25 each per week.
Single night stays permitted but cost the same as a 3 night stay. Please note the property is accesssed via 82 steps from the car park and although it has an enclosed courtyard it is mainly unfenced meaning children and dogs will need supervision.
Whole property for 5 or more
Not suitable for those with mobility issues
Welcome all ages
Parking not alongside accom
To leave a review please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.