A sublimely renovated holiday home in Carbis Bay with heated outdoor swimming pool and huge entertainment space.
- Luxury holiday home with swimming pool, just a short stroll from Carbis Bay Beach sleeps 8 guests.
- There is a gorgeous open plan kitchen diner and living room which leads out onto your terrace area with al fresco dining and BBQ.
- There is also a separate snug living room for when you wish to chill out.
- Guests can rest their heads in one of 4 bedrooms - 1 super king, 1 double and 2 twin, thus suiting couples or families.
- There are 3 bathrooms in the house, plus a cloakroom and outside bathroom in the pool house.
- Locally you can enjoy days on the beach, delicious meals out and a trip to the Tate Art Museum at St Ives.
Set in the heart of Carbis Bay, a thriving beach side village, Chy An Eglos is a gorgeous holiday home with private swimming pool that sleeps up to 8 guests in 4 bedrooms.
There is a spectacular open plan kitchen diner area, with all mod cons and plenty of space for entertaining that leads out onto the terrace through bifolding doors with an al fresco dining table, BBQ and sun loungers. The house has 2 living rooms, one that adjoins the dining area and a separate one which can be closed off for the times when you want to chill out with a good book. Both have TV's so separate movie tastes can be accommodated! Up on the first floor there are 4 well designed bedrooms including the spacious master bedroom which has a super king bed plus a smart TV and en-suite. There is a beautiful elegant double bedroom also with a smart TV and en-suite plus 2 twin bedrooms and family bathroom with bathtub and shower screen. There is also a cloakroom on the ground floor.
Outside you can enjoy the space of the wraparound terrace. Sit and soak up the Cornish sunshine with your favourite drink in hand before cooling off in the swimming pool. If you fancy a day at the beach, then be sure to shower off in the pool house bathroom which houses an outdoor shower and extra WC.
Locally you can enjoy exploring Carbis Bay with its golden sands, boutique shops and delicious restaurants. Just a short distance away you can discover the Tate Art Museum at St Ives or visit the Godrevy National Trust area where you can take in a beautiful sunset.
Children welcome. No dogs.
Arrivals are Mondays 2/3/4/7 nights, Tuesdays 2/3 nights, Wednesdays 2 nights, Fridays 2/3/7 nights and Saturdays 2 nights. From mid June - mid September there is a minimum 7 night stay with Friday arrivals.
Please click Check Availability to select your dates and get a price.
Whole property for 5 or more
Shower - outdoor
Nearby (within 5 miles)
Pub within walking distance
Family friendly site
Private swimming pool
Take care - Near water
Welcome all ages
To leave a review please email email@example.com with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.