A luxurious apartment with a balcony and spectacular views out to sea, at Plymouth Hoe.
- Enjoy a romantic or family stay in this historic property with views over Plymouth Hoe.
- The apartment has a luxurious open plan living and dining area with Chesterfield sofa bed.
- The kitchen is modern in design and has all you could need to cook up a delicious meal.
- The bedroom is extremely spacious and luxurious and there is a quirky shower room.
- Enjoy views from your balcony or through the large sash windows.
Luxurious apartment with views over Plymouth Hoe offers a romantic stay for 2 or a family stay for 4 in this historic city.
The apartment has a gorgeous bright and airy feel to it with high ceilings and dual aspect windows that let sunlight flood in at all times of day. There is a spacious living area with Chesterfield sofa bed plus a large dining table that again takes in the stunning views. The kitchen is modern in design whilst the shower room has a slightly retro feel to it with quirky tiling. The master bedroom is very spacious with a double bed and antique style wardrobe.
Outside you can relax with a drink in hand, be it morning, noon or night and take in the stunning sea views whilst enjoying a spot of people watching. Whilst here be sure to take in the historic sites of Smeatons Tower and learn about the Mayflower Pilgrims and their voyage to the new world before enjoying an afternoon at the National Marine Aquarium.
Children welcome, but must be watched at all time due to balcony. No pets. Sofa bed sleeps max 1 adult, 1 adult/1 child or 2 children. There is a reserved paid parking spot for this property.
Anyday arrival with 1 night stays welcome. Reduced price for longer durations.
Parking is subject to availability and charged at £7.50 per night.
Please click Check Availability, select dates to see a price.
To leave a review please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.