Contemporary lodge for up to 4 has private hot tub and wood burning stove on a 6 acre landscaped woodland on the outskirts of Exeter.
View on map CHECK AVAILABILITY
- Luxury lodge in a woodland setting sleeps 4 in a 4 poster bed and twin bedroom in a quiet village on the outskirts of Exeter.
- The lodge has a private hot tub and al fresco dining to make the most of this tranquil setting amidst the trees.
- There is a modern kitchen for cooking and an open plan living / dining area with wood burning stove and 52" TV.
- There are 2 en-suite bathrooms, one with bathtub and the other with shower.
- Children age 12 plus or less than 1 year old welcome.
- The cathedral city of Exeter and all that is offers is just a few miles away.
Luxury lodge sleeping 4 people in 2 bedrooms with private hot tub set within 6 acres of landscaped woodland and lakes in the village of Shillingford St George, near Exeter.
This contemporary lodge offers an open plan living area with comfy corner sofa in front of a cosy log burner, the perfect place to sit and watch a movie with your loved ones on the 52" flat screen TV. There is a modern kitchen with all you could need to cook up a delicious meal which you can enjoy eating inside or outside on your terrace, where you can enjoy views of the woodland.
There are 2 bedrooms, a wonderful king size master bedroom with four poster bed and a spacious twin bedroom. Both come with wardrobe space and a secret dressing table mirror area. The master bedroom has an en-suite with bathtub whilst the second bedroom has an ensuite with shower.
The star of the show is the sunken hot tub outside on your terrace area. It is the perfect place to ease away the stresses and strains of everyday life!
Near to the city of Exeter you can enjoy the culture and history or hit the shops. Alternatively simple enjoy exploring the 6 acres of wooden grounds with a stroll, game of hide and seek or picnic or head to Dartmoor where you can explore the wilderness hand in hand with your loved one.
Children over the age of 12 or under the age of 1 welcome. One dog welcome at a cost of £25 per stay, this cost can be added at time of booking.
Single nights permitted Monday - Thursday whilst Friday - Sunday has a 2 night minimum stay. The longer the stay, the cheaper the price per night. Please note there are other lodges on this site, but all offer privacy.
Please click Check Availability to see dates and prices.
Nearby (within 5 miles)
Lake / River
Pub within walking distance
Private Hot Tub
To leave a review please email email@example.com with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.