Luxurious log cabin suits couples or families. Private hot tub accessed from the master bedroom! Lakeside location near the Suffolk coastline.
- Large lodge sleeps 4 in a master double bedroom with en-suite and a twin bedroom with use of family bathroom.
- Sink into the bubbles of your private hot tub for total relaxation.
- Fully equipped kitchen with dining area plus a BBQ stand on the terrace suitable for a disposable BBQ.
- The lodge is kept toasty warm with a coal effect feature fireplace and under floor heating.
- Open plan living area has a TV+DVD player plus there is free wifi suitable for basic internet functions.
- Enjoy views of the lake from your own veranda, the perfect place to dine al fresco with your loved ones.
- Check in from 4pm and departure at 10am. Please do not arrive early as maintenance of the site is done then to prepare for your stay.
Windmill Lodges have achieved AA COVID-19 Confident and the Visit England 'We're Good To Go' accreditation showing that government and industry COVID-19 guidelines are being followed.
***DISCOUNTED RATE FOR LOW OCCUPANCY - 2 GUESTS
Stay on a family-owned and run small self-catering site in rural Suffolk, with 7 log cabins which are 4* or 5* Visit England rated. The quirky log cabins have authentic 8 inch round log walls seen from the inside as well as on the exterior and each has a private hot tub on a veranda.
Bullfinch Lodge sleeps 4 in a king size master double bedroom and twin bedroom. The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and access to a private terrace with hot tub, whilst the twin bedroom has access to the family bathroom. There is an open plan living space with fully fitted modern kitchen, dining area and cosy lounge with comfy sofas, TV/DVD player and a coal effect fire place for that added comfort.
Patio doors lead from the lounge to the veranda which overlooks the tranquil lake, the perfect place to enjoy that morning cuppa.
Framingham (approx 2 miles) is the nearest town to the site, here you can find shops, cafes, restaurants and some entertainment. Suffolk Heritage Coast, with its picturesque, award-winning beaches is within easy reach. Nearby there are many areas of outstanding natural beauty as well as charming seaside villages/ towns including Walberswick, Thorpeness, Southwold and Aldeburgh.
Free wifi. No pets. All bed linen and towels provided. There is space for a travel cot in this lodge.
Monday arrivals for 3,4 or 7 night stays and Friday arrivals for 2, 3 or 7 night stays. Please click Check Availability and select your dates for an instant price.
Low occupancy discount if only using 1 bedroom, up to 2 guests.
To leave a review please email email@example.com with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.