An artistic hostel with gallery set in a 19th century Catalan building, in a great location to explore Barcelona. With rooms for 5 people!
- Hostel just a 5 minute stroll from the Plaza Catalunya in central Barcelona.
- Stay in a dormitory, double room or large suite for up to 5 guests.
- The hostel is set in a 19th century building with stunning stained glass windows and ceiling art.
- There is a metro station just 40m from the front door.
- Order a packed lunch to take with you when exploring the city.
Bed & Art Barcelona is not just a place where you can stay while you are visiting the wonderful city of Barcelona. It can also be a place where you can discover how exciting and enchanting the city can be; alongside a combination of art and environmental awareness.
Located in a nineteenth century building. Under a new restoration concept, the hotel boasts cozy rooms, decorated by catalans and international artists which the guest can then feel as though they were entering into different environments created by the artists themselves. You can also enjoy private terraces or balconies in every room.
Free Wi-Fi included. With common areas where breakfast is served, a 100 m² terrance and an art gallery, you can admire the harmony of different artworks periodically renewed. If Barcelona is a city where art is in every corner, why not have it in your room?
Bed&Art Hostel is an excellent location for visiting the best places in Barcelona. It is located 2 minutes on foot from the Plaza Catalunya and just 8 minutes from the sea. There is an underground station 50 metres away (Urquinaona) and its just 5 minutes on foot to the North bus station.
Parking is available on site for a fee.
To leave a review please email email@example.com with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.