A party hostel in central Madrid with an 18th century Moorish courtyard. With a bar in the basement!
- Funky hotel with unique decor offers dormitory style stays in central Madrid.
- The dorms are all set around a beautiful courtyard with 18th century Moorish style fountain, where you can sit and plan your day.
- There is a daily breakfast, plus vending machines for late night snacks.
- Computers are available for free, so you can stay in touch with loved ones.
- Plaza de Ana is just a short 200m stroll from the hostel.
Cat’s Hostel Madrid Sol is located in central Madrid, just 150 metres from the lively Santa Ana Square. It has an underground bar and organises trips to visit Madrid’s nightlife.
The dormitories at the Living Cat’s are set around a beautiful courtyard with an 18th-century Moorish-style fountain. Each one includes wooden floors, individual lockers and a shared bathroom.
The guest house serves a daily breakfast in the café, and there are vending machines for sandwiches and pastries. Parties take place in the basement bar.
There is a laundry room with coin-operated machines, as well as an iron. The bar features computers which you can use for free.
You can walk from Cat’s Hostel to the famous Puerta del Sol Square in just 5 minutes. San Sebastián Church is just 50 metres from the guest house, and Antón Martín Metro Station is 200 metres away.
Whole property for 5 or more
To leave a review please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.