Luxurious log cabin with hot tub and lakeside location offers a romantic getaway near Framingham.
- Lodge sleeps 2 in a king size sleigh bed with en-suite bathroom with separate shower. Folding guest bed available for one child up to the age of 11.
- Relax in your private hot tub and enjoy the starry night sky.
- Fully equipped kitchen with dining area plus a BBQ stand on the terrace suitable for a disposable BBQ.
- The lodge is kept toasty warm with a coal effect feature fireplace and under floor heating.
- Living area has a TV+DVD player plus there is free wifi suitable for basic internet functions.
- Enjoy rural views of the lake from your own veranda, the perfect place to enjoy a drink or two.
- Check in from 4pm and departure at 10am. Please do not arrive early as maintenance of the site is done then to prepare for your stay.
Windmill Lodges have achieved AA COVID-19 Confident and the Visit England 'We're Good To Go' accreditation showing that government and industry COVID-19 guidelines are being followed.
Stay at a family-owned and run small self-catering site in rural Suffolk, with 7 log cabins which are 4* or 5* Visit England rated. The quirky log cabins have authentic 8 inch round log walls seen from the inside as well as on the exterior and each has a private hot tub on a veranda.
Chaffinch Lodge sleeps 2 people and offers a romantic getaway with all home comforts and a touch of luxury. The open plan living area comes with a fully equipped kitchen diner whilst the lounge offers comfy sofas, a TV/DVD player and coal effect fireplace for that added romance! The bedroom has a luxurious king size sleigh bed and TV plus a door leading onto the patio where you can find your own private hot tub! The en-suite bathroom with separate shower cubicle offers plenty of space with modern conveniences.
A folding bed could be added for a child of up to 11. Advise the owners after booking has been made to add this option.
Outside you can enjoy a drink on your veranda (and a BBQ during the summer months) whilst taking in the tranquil lakeside views whilst the hot tub is the perfect place to relax and feel the bubbles melt away the stresses and strains of modern life.
Framingham (approx 2 miles) is the nearest town to the site, here you can find shops, cafes, restaurants and some entertainment. Suffolk Heritage Coast, with its picturesque, award-winning beaches is within easy reach. Nearby there are many areas of outstanding natural beauty as well as charming seaside villages/ towns including Walberswick, Thorpeness, Southwold and Aldeburgh.
Free wifi. No pets. All bed linen and towels are supplied.
Monday arrivals for 3, 4 or 7 night stays and Friday arrivals for 2, 3 or 7 night stays. Please click Check Availability and select your dates for an instant price.
To leave a review please email email@example.com with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.