An exceptional farm house stay with stunning interior, private hot tub, vast garden and countryside views.
- Incredible rural property with far reaching views, private hot tub and unique interior design sleeps 6 in Somerton.
- The property oozes relaxation with a sitting room, cinema snug and garden shepherd's hut.
- Enjoy cooking in the modern kitchen with breakfast bar and dine inside at the farmhouse style table or al fresco on the large terrace.
- There are 3 bedrooms, a king-size, a double and a single with trundle.
- There is 1 en-suite shower room, a separate shower room plus a cloakroom.
- Enjoy the wonderful views from every room in the house.
- The historic town of Somerton is about a 2 mile stroll away and offers a range of independent shops and restaurants.
This stunning rural property with private hot tub, large terrace and unique design offers a wonderful rural retreat in historic Somerton. Sleeping up to 6 guests it will have you making wonderful memories that you will talk about for years to come.
The property has a gorgeous interior, with interesting artwork, unique design pieces and a great use of warm colours all sedately mixed together to make you feel calm the moment you enter the front door. There is a luxurious sitting room with beautiful fireplace for the times you wish to sit and contemplate life and a snug cinema room for times you wish to escape. A farmhouse style dining room has direct access to the outside terrace so you can admire the views whilst eating the delicious meal that you cooked up in the fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar. There are 3 bedrooms in the house, a master bedroom with kingsize bed and en-suite shower room, a double bedroom plus a single bedroom with trundle bed. All offer incredible views over the Somerset countryside. There is also a separate family bathroom with walk in shower and a small cloakroom too.
The beauty of the property doesn't stop with the interior as outside you can enjoy the incredible views from the bubbles of your private hot tub with gorgeous stepped decking, the perfect place to sit and admire the sky. Add to this a range of outdoor furniture plus, hidden down in the garden you can find your own private shepherd's hut with mattress and cushions. Here you can enjoy a G&T in the sunshine, or retreat for some private time.
Somerton itself is a delightful town, where you can find touches of history at every turn as well as a range of independent shops and restaurants. Within half an hours car drive you can discover a range of fun days out including the famous Wookey Hole Caves, range of National Trust properties and the Yeovil Railway Centre.
Children welcome. Up to 2 dogs welcome for a fee of £25 each per week. Please note the single room sleeps 1 adult or 2 children on the single bed plus trundle.
Arrivals are Mondays for 3/4 nights, Fridays for 2/3/7 nights and Saturdays for 2 nights. In July and August there are Friday arrivals only with a minimum 7 night stay.
Click Check Availability, select your dates to see a price.
Whole property for 5 or more
To leave a review please email email@example.com with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.