Authentic luxurious log cabin with hot tub, fantastic for a relaxing break in a rural location at Saxstead.
- Large lodge sleeps 4 in a master king size bedroom with en-suite and a zip and link twin/king size bedroom with use of family bathroom.
- Sink into the bubbles of your private hot tub for total relaxation.
- Fully equipped kitchen with dining area plus a BBQ stand on the terrace suitable for a disposable BBQ.
- The lodge is kept toasty warm with a coal effect feature fireplace and under floor heating.
- Open plan living area has a TV+DVD player plus there is free wifi suitable for basic internet functions.
- Enjoy views of the lake from your own veranda, the perfect place to dine al fresco with your loved ones.
- Check in from 4pm and departure at 10am. Please do not arrive early as maintenance of the site is done then to prepare for your stay.
This site achieved AA COVID-19 Confident and the Visit England 'We're Good To Go' accreditation showing that government and industry COVID-19 guidelines are being followed.
***DISCOUNTED RATE FOR LOW OCCUPANCY - 2 GUESTS
Stay at a family-owned and run small self-catering site in rural Suffolk, with 7 log cabins which are 4* or 5* Visit England rated. The quirky log cabins have authentic 8 inch round log walls seen from the inside as well as on the exterior and each has a private hot tub on a veranda.
Goldfinch Lodge is a large 2 bedroom property that sleeps 4 in a king size bedroom and zip and link twin bedroom which makes this property suitable for a family or 2 couples wishing to holiday together. The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom whilst the twin bedroom has direct access to the family bathroom. A large open plan living space offers a lounge with comfy leather sofas, a TV/DVD player plus a cosy coal effect fireplace. The well equipped kitchen has everything you need to cook up a feast before dining at the pine table and chairs.
Outside you can relax in the bubbles of the hot tub, accessed via the master bedroom. Alternatively sit on your terrace and enjoy the views of the tranquil lake whilst listening to the sounds of nature around you.
Framingham (approx 2 miles) is the nearest town to the site, here you can find shops, cafes, restaurants and some entertainment. Suffolk Heritage Coast, with its picturesque, award-winning beaches is within easy reach. Nearby there are many areas of outstanding natural beauty as well as charming seaside villages/ towns including Walberswick, Thorpeness, Southwold and Aldeburgh.
Free Wifi. All bedlinen and towels included. No pets.
Monday arrivals for 3,4 or 7 night stays and Friday arrivals for 2, 3 or 7 night stays. Prices range from £105 per night for a 7 night stay in January to £171 per night for a 7 night break in August.
Low occupancy discount if only using 1 bedroom, 2 guests.
To leave a review please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.