Large luxury wooden lodge with HOT TUB offers a great space with 3 bedrooms near the Suffolk coastline.
- Extra large lodge sleeps 6 in a 4 poster master bedroom with en-suite and 2 twin bedrooms with use of family bathroom.
- Relax in the private hot tub or enjoy views of the lake from your own veranda.
- Fully equipped kitchen with dining area plus a BBQ stand on the terrace suitable for a disposable BBQ.
- The lodge is kept toasty warm with a coal effect feature fireplace and under floor heating. Living area has a TV+DVD player plus there is free wifi suitable for basic internet functions.
- Check in from 4pm and departure at 10am. Please do not arrive early as maintenance of the site done then to prepare for your stay.
Windmill Lodges have achieved AA COVID-19 Confident and the Visit England 'We're Good To Go' accreditation showing that government and industry COVID-19 guidelines are being followed.
***DISCOUNTED RATE FOR LOW OCCUPANCY - 2 GUESTS
Stay at a family-owned and run small self-catering site in rural Suffolk, with 7 log cabins which are 4* or 5* Visit England rated. The quirky log cabins have authentic 8 inch round log walls seen from the inside as well as on the exterior and each has a private hot tub on a veranda.
Greenfinch Lodge sleeps 6 and is the largest of the lodges. There is a four poster master bedroom and two twin bedrooms. The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom, whilst the twin bedrooms share the family bathroom. There is an open plan living space with fully fitted modern kitchen, dining area and cosy lounge with comfy sofas, TV/DVD player and a coal effect fire place for that added comfort.
Open the patio doors from the lounge to the veranda outside which overlooks the tranquil lake, the perfect place to enjoy that morning cuppa. Alternatively sit back and relax in the bubbles of the hot tub.
Framingham (approx 2 miles) is the nearest town to the site, here you can find shops, cafes, restaurants and some entertainment. Suffolk Heritage Coast, with its picturesque, award-winning beaches is within easy reach. Nearby there are many areas of outstanding natural beauty as well as charming seaside villages/ towns including Walberswick, Thorpeness, Southwold and Aldeburgh.
Free wifi. No pets. All bed linen and towels provided.
Monday arrivals for 3,4 or 7 night stays and Friday arrivals for 2, 3 or 7 night stays. Prices range from £121 per night for a 7 night stay in January to £220 per night for a 7 night break in August. There is a discount if only one bedroom is used.
Whole property for 5 or more
To leave a review please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.