Unique boat with hot tub & roof garden located between Windsor Castle and Hampton Court Palace. Skippered cruises & self-drive boats also available.
EXCLUSIVE USE, and available all year, this perfectly appointed self-catering 6-berth American house-boat located half-way between Hampton Court Palace and Windsor Castle on the non-tidal River Thames with plenty of places to visit nearby including Thorpe Park on the doorstep!
This is a very popular house-boat found on American and Canadian lakes but a very unique find here in UK. She has recently been refurbished and has 2 cabins/bedrooms, the master opens onto a small aft/rear deck and the middle cabin contains bunk beds with a skylight. The bathroom has a full-size shower room providing hot water, toiletries and head/toilet facilities. The living area is open-plan and incorporates a fully equipped galley/kitchen, dining and seating areas which then opens out onto a hot tub on the bow/front deck which is available all year. There is also a very large roof terrace with a hammock, comfortable rattan seating and dining table perfect for al fresco dining.
Facilities include heating throughout, a fully equipped galley/kitchen (4-plate hob and full-size oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee machine, crockery, cutlery, silverware, glassware, pots, pan, cooking utensils and basic kitchen ingredients), Smart TV, Netflix, PS3, WiFi, HiFi, Alexa, books, board games, tea/coffee plus superior quality bedding with freshly laundered linen and towels are also provided.
GAS BBQ’S ARE PROVIDED BUT MUST NOT BE USED ON THE BOAT - ONLY TO BE USED WITHIN DESIGNATED AREAS OF THE MARINA AND RETURNED AFTER EACH USE.
Enjoy the plenty of places of interest to visit in the area including historic monuments, market towns, museums, racecourses and theme parks. Direct trains to Central London from Staines take approximately 35 minutes should guests wish to sample the many tourist attractions there too. A one-way private taxi service between Staines Train Station direct to the boat takes 10 minutes and costs £10 for up to 4 guests or £15 for up to 6 guests.
Parking can be arranged at £10/car/night.
The owners can also arrange a licenced skipper to take you on a private cruise during your stay from £150 for up to 10 guests. Alternatively, you could hire one of our self-drive boats from £40 for up to 6 guests. These prices are discounted for guests on a boat stay!
· Cruises and self-drives are subject to availability and dependant on river conditions (especially between December to March inclusive).
· Pre-booking of cruises and self-drives are recommended – both have a 48 cancellation policy.
· NO SUP/stand-up paddle boards, kayaks or pedalos are permitted within the marina.
· ALL facilities are at our guests’ own risk.
· All bookings that require re-scheduling due to travel restrictions related to COVID-19 or similar will be given a credit or honoured ‘like for like’ within a year.
· THIS ADVERTISED BOAT IS NOT A SELF-DRIVE and can only be skippered by our crew!
Whether a moored stay and/or skippered cruise is chosen, enjoy the tranquillity of the river from the comfort of a well-equipped “Riverscapes” boat. The crew pride themselves on offering a very unique and personalised service.
COVID-19/CORONAVIRUS – WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR STAY:
The owners always take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Given the effects of COVID-19, they have now stepped up cleaning procedures to make them more rigorous. As such, there will be:
· Extra disinfection of high touch areas such as light switches, handles, remote controls, etc.
· Use of a UV-C germicidal lamp with ozone in each room after each clean.
· Introduction of hand sanitiser at the entrance.
· Reduced paper amenities such as advertising flyers and guest directories.
· Enhanced team member safety and well-being with provision of PPE and updated protocols.
· Responsible distancing of our staff – please be mindful of the recommended distance between other people.
· Masks/gloves/PPE to be worn where necessary – please note, public transport, some shops and places of interest may require the use of face-coverings therefore the owners recommend bringing your own PPE.
· Services and amenities which may be subject to change – for your safety and that of staff, some services or amenities such a house-keeping and use of marina shower blocks, etc may be modified.
· Removal of your bedding – please remove all used bedding before departure and place in black bin liners to be left in the master cabin.
· Restricted areas dependent on bookings – whilst you will have exclusive use of the boat you have booked during your stay, the owners would respectfully request that only the cabins that have been booked and paid for be used thus limiting the surfaces which are likely to become contaminated.
PRICES START AT £130 PER NIGHT FOR A MOORED STAY! GIFT VOUCHERS AVAILABLE.
Whole property for 5 or more
London airports / Heathrow
To leave a review please email email@example.com with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.