Visit a quality location near Cheddar, with country views, for a luxury eco-lodge stay with hot tub - perfect for a couples or family getaway.
- Luxury lodge with Moroccan decor sleeps 4 guests in a super king size master bedroom and twin/super king second bedroom near Cheddar.
- The lodge has a wonderful wraparound terrace with outside seating and dining and partially sunken hot tub for total relaxation.
- There is a bright and spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area with Apple TV for your viewing needs.
- There are 2 en-suite bathrooms with large walk in rain showers.
- Up to 2 dogs can be added for an extra fee.
- Children welcome, and you can request a highchair and cot when booking for an infant.
Set on a quality resort near Cheddar, this luxury eco-lodge with private sunken hot tub offers 4 people the perfect getaway.
The luxury eco-lodge with stylish interior sleeps 4 guests in a master bedroom with super king size bed and a second bedroom with zip and link twin beds that can be configured into a super king upon request. Both bedrooms have an en-suite bathroom with walk in rain shower with unique Moroccan feature tiling.
There is a bright and airy open plan living area with Bang & Olufsen TV and Apple TV system with a continuation of the Moroccan tiling that really gives the property a unique feel to it. There is a dining area for 4 and a fully equipped kitchen with contemporary breakfast bar and everything you need, including a Dualit 3 in 1 coffee machine and wine cooler machine!
Access the wrap-around decked terrace from the living area or bathroom, and make the most of the partly sunken hot tub and countryside views. You can savour those warmer days on the outdoor sofa, seating area and sun loungers.
Honeyhurst is located near Cheddar in the beautiful Somerset countryside. Guests can enjoy the shared parkland as well as all the attractions Cheddar has to offer. Other things to do in the area include visiting the iconic Cheddar Gorge and Glastonbury Tor, ideal for walking and enjoying stunning views of the Somerset Levels and surrounding countryside.
Dog friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs welcome at £40 each per stay.
Arrivals and stays are Monday 4 & 7 nights / Friday 3 & 7 nights.
Please click Check Availability to see pricing and available dates.
Welcome all ages
Bristol / Cardiff
To leave a review please email email@example.com with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.