Enjoy total luxury at this wooden lodge with HOT TUB + SAUNA plus lakeside location near Framingham and the Suffolk coastline. Great for 2 couples!
- Lodge sleeps 4 in a Master king-size bedroom with en-suite and a double bedroom with use of family bathroom. There is also space for a fold up bed for a child up to the age of 16.
- Relax in the private hot tub or enjoy views of the lake from your own patio with garden furniture.
- Chill out in your infra red sauna complete with mood lighting and integral sound system.
- Fully equipped kitchen with dining area plus a Gas BBQ on your veranda and a stand suitable for a disposable BBQ.
- The lodge is kept toasty warm with a coal effect feature fireplace and under floor heating. Living area has a TV+ Blu-Ray DVD player plus there is free wifi suitable for basic internet functions.
- Check in from 4pm and departure at 10am. Please do not arrive early as maintenance of the site done then to prepare for your stay.
Windmill Lodges have achieved AA COVID-19 Confident and the Visit England 'We're Good To Go' accreditation showing that government and industry COVID-19 guidelines are being followed.
***DISCOUNTED RATE FOR LOW OCCUPANCY - 2 GUESTS
Windmill Lodges is a family-owned and run small self-catering site in rural Suffolk, with 7 log cabins which are 4* or 5* Visit England rated. The quirky log cabins have authentic 8 inch round log walls seen from the inside as well as on the exterior and each has a private hot tub on a veranda.
Kingfisher Lodge sleeps 4 in a king size master bedroom and double bedroom. The master bedroom with king size sleigh bed has an en-suite bathroom with corner bath and access to a private terrace with hot tub, whilst the double bedroom can use the family bathroom with double shower accesible from the hall. There is an open plan living space with fully fitted modern kitchen, dining area and cosy lounge with comfy sofas, TV/ Blu ray DVD player and a coal effect fire place for that added comfort. This lodge also benefits from an infra red sauna complete with mood lighting for that extra luxury!
There are 2 patios in this lodge and decked verandas too, with patio doors leading from the lounge to the veranda with bistro seating which overlooks the tranquil lake, the perfect place to enjoy that morning cuppa. Alternatively relax on the second patio in the warm bubbles of the hot tub, with access here to the master bedroom. There is another small patio with bistro seating here too.
Framingham (approx 2 miles) is the nearest town to the site, here you can find shops, cafes, restaurants and some entertainment. Suffolk Heritage Coast, with its picturesque, award-winning beaches is within easy reach. Nearby there are many areas of outstanding natural beauty as well as charming seaside villages/ towns including Walberswick, Thorpeness, Southwold and Aldeburgh.
Free wifi. No pets. All bed linen and towels provided.
Monday arrivals for 3,4 or 7 night stays and Friday arrivals for 2, 3 or 7 night stays.
Please click Check Availability and select your dates for an instant price.
There is a discount if only one bedroom is used.
To leave a review please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.