Comfortable cruiser with all mod cons on River Thames between Windsor Castle and Hampton Court Palace. Skippered cruises & self-drive boats also availabil.
EXCLUSIVE USE, and available all year, this is perfectly appointed self-catering 6-berth/2 cabin American motor cruiser moored in a wonderfully peaceful marina in Chertsey/Staines.
This is a very sleek looking boat which has recently been refurbished internally and is perfect for 2 couples or a small family. The living space is spread out over 2 levels with a saloon/lounge providing a double sofa bed and all-weather bean bags plus galley/kitchen with dining area. There are 2 double cabins/bedrooms, one at each end of the boat with their own full-size shower rooms providing hot water, toiletries and toilet/head facilities. The bow/front has space to lounge in the sun and there is an aft/rear deck with a sink plus a seating area on the flybridge/upper deck (currently under refurbishment).
Facilities include heating throughout, a fully equipped galley (4-plate hob, full-size fridge/freezer, combination microwave/oven, toaster, kettle, coffee machine, crockery, cutlery, silverware, glassware, pots, pan, cooking utensils and basic kitchen ingredients), Smart TV, Netflix, PS3, WiFi, HiFi, surround sound, Alexa, books, board games, tea/coffee plus superior quality bedding with freshly laundered linen and towels are also provided. A gas BBQ can also be arranged with prior notice.
Parking - £10/car/night.
Check-in: 3pm. Check-out: 10am. Dependant on previous/follow-on bookings, early and/or late check-ins can be arranged for £10/hour.
Located between Windsor Castle and Hampton Court Palace, this boat provides the perfect base to kick back after an action-packed adventure! There are plenty of places of interest to visit in the local area including historic monuments, market towns, museums, racecourses and theme parks, with Thorpe Park being just on the door step. Direct trains to Central London from Staines take approximately 35 minutes should guests wish to sample the many tourist attractions there too. A one-way private taxi service between Staines Train Station direct to the boat takes 10 minutes and costs £10 for up to 4 guests or £15 for up to 6 guests.
Or, just relax on board and spend your time watching river life go. Also a rare find for those keen on fishing as this sport is permitted here all year around.
For the adventurous and energetic, why not try a kayak, pedalo or SUP/stand-up paddle board included in the price! There is a stunning lagoon just a stone's throw away for guests to use. The owners can also arrange a licenced skipper to take you on a private cruise during your stay from £200 for up to 10 guests (minimum 2 hours). Alternatively, you could hire a smaller self-drive boat from £40 for up to 6 guests. These prices are discounted for guests on a boat stay!
· Cruises and self-drives are subject to availability and dependant on river conditions (especially between December to March inclusive).
· Pre-booking of cruises and self-drives are recommended – both have a 48 cancellation policy.
· ALL facilities are at the guests’ own risk.
· ONLY booked guests are permitted within the marina/on board.
· All bookings that require re-scheduling due to travel restrictions related to COVID-19 or similar will be given a credit or honoured ‘like for like’ within a year.
· THIS ADVERTISED BOAT IS NOT A SELF-DRIVE and can only be skippered by crew!
Whether a moored stay and/or skippered cruise is chosen, enjoy the tranquillity of the river from the comfort of a well-equipped boat. The crew pride themselves on offering a very unique and personalised service.
COVID-19/CORONAVIRUS – WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR STAY:
The owners always take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Given the effects of COVID-19, they have now stepped up cleaning procedures to make them more rigorous. As such, there will be:
· Extra disinfection of high touch areas such as light switches, handles, remote controls, etc.
· Use of a UV-C germicidal lamp with ozone in each room after each clean.
· Introduction of hand sanitiser at the entrance.
· Reduced paper amenities such as advertising flyers and guest directories.
· Enhanced team member safety and well-being with provision of PPE and updated protocols.
· Responsible distancing of our staff – please be mindful of the recommended distance between other people.
· Masks/gloves/PPE to be worn where necessary – please note, public transport, shops and places of interest require the use of face-coverings therefore owners recommend bringing your own PPE.
· Services and amenities which may be subject to change – for your safety and that of staff, some services or amenities such a house-keeping and use of marina shower blocks, etc may be modified.
· Removal of your bedding – please remove all used bedding before departure and place in black bin liners to be left in the master cabin.
· Restricted areas dependent on bookings – whilst you will have exclusive use of the boat during your stay, the owners would respectfully request that only the cabins that have been booked and paid for be used thus limiting the surfaces which are likely to become contaminated.
PRICES START AT £130 PER NIGHT FOR A MOORED STAY. GIFT VOUCHERS AVAILABLE.
Whole property for 5 or more
To leave a review please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.