Motor Cruiser with hot tub pontoon offers a perfect break for 2 couples or a family. Try your hand at SUP boarding or kayaking too! Located near Staines.
Reduced rates for mid-week off peak breaks (Sun-Thurs) from now until Easter from £108 a night.
EXCLUSIVE USE, and available all year, this is perfectly appointed self-catering 2 cabin American motor cruiser moored in a wonderfully peaceful marina in Chertsey/Staines for up to 4 guests and includes a private hot tub which is located on a pontoon directly behind the boat.
This is a very sleek looking boat which has recently been refurbished and is perfect for 2 couples or a small family. The living space is spread out over 2 levels with a saloon/lounge providing a double sofa bed and all-weather bean bags plus galley/kitchen with dining area. There are 2 double cabins/bedrooms, one at each end of the boat with their own full-size shower rooms providing hot water, toiletries and toilet/head facilities. The bow/front has space to lounge in the sun and there is an aft/rear deck with a sink plus a seating area on the flybridge/upper deck.
Facilities include heating throughout, a fully equipped galley (4-plate hob, full-size fridge/freezer, combination microwave/oven, toaster, kettle, coffee machine, crockery, cutlery, silverware, glassware, pots, pan, cooking utensils and basic kitchen ingredients), Smart TV, Netflix, PS3, WiFi, HiFi, surround sound, Alexa, books, board games, tea/coffee plus bedding with freshly laundered linen and towels are also provided. The hot tub ponoon is included as is a gas BBQ which can also be arranged with prior notice.
Parking - £10/car/night with provision of car/registration details.
Check-in: 3pm. Check-out: 10am. Dependant on previous/follow-on bookings, early and/or late check-ins can be arranged for £10/hour.
Located between Windsor Castle and Hampton Court Palace, this boat provides the perfect base to kick back after an action-packed adventure! There are plenty of places of interest to visit in the local area including historic monuments, market towns, museums, racecourses and theme parks, with Thorpe Park being just on the door step. Direct trains to Central London from Staines take approximately 35 minutes should guests wish to sample the many tourist attractions there too. A one-way private taxi service between Staines Train Station direct to the boat takes 10 minutes and costs £10 for up to 4 guests. Or, just relax on board and spend your time watching river life go by. Also a rare find for those keen on fishing as this sport is permitted here all year around and fishing trips can also be arranged with an experience guide for £220 (full day).
For the adventurous and energetic, why not try a kayak, pedalo or SUP/stand-up paddle board included in the price! There is a stunning lagoon just a stone's throw away for guests to use for this purpose.
The owners can arrange a licenced skipper to take you on a private cruise during your stay from £100 for up to 10 guests (minimum 90 minutes). Alternatively, you could hire a smaller self-drive boat for up to 6 guests for £40/2 hours, £70/4 hours or £120/8 hours. These prices are discounted for guests on a boat stay!
Fishing trips for up to 2 guests with an experienced guide including boat/fuel and equipment cost £240/8 hours. Or fish from the boat that you are staying on with your own for free - or hire equipment for £50.
Bicycles can be hired for £5/half day or £10/full day.
There are extra services which can also be arranged including: grocery 'click and collects', variety of hampers, laundry, holistic treatments thus making your stay as isolated as you wish!
· Cruises and self-drives are subject to availability and dependant on river conditions (especially between December to March inclusive).
· Pre-booking of cruises and self-drives are recommended – both have a 48 cancellation policy.
· ALL facilities are at the guests’ own risk.
· ONLY booked guests are permitted within the marina/on board.
· THIS ADVERTISED BOAT IS NOT A SELF-DRIVE and can only be skippered by crew!
Enjoy the tranquillity of the river from the comfort of a well-equipped boat. The crew pride themselves on offering a very unique and personalised service.
COVID-19/CORONAVIRUS – WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR STAY:
The owners always take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Given the effects of COVID-19, they have now stepped up cleaning procedures to make them more rigorous. As such, there will be:
· Extra disinfection of high touch areas such as light switches, handles, remote controls, etc.
· Use of a UV-C germicidal lamp with ozone in each room after each clean.
· Introduction of hand sanitiser at the entrance.
· Reduced paper amenities such as advertising flyers and guest directories.
· Enhanced team member safety and well-being with provision of PPE where necessary and updated protocols.
· Responsible distancing of the staff – please be mindful of the recommended distance between other people.
· Masks/gloves/PPE to be worn where necessary – please note, public transport, shops and places of interest require the use of face-coverings therefore owners recommend bringing your own PPE.
· Services and amenities may be subject to change – for your safety and that of staff, some services or amenities such as daily house-keeping and use of marina shower blocks, etc may be modified.
· Restricted areas dependent on bookings – whilst you will have exclusive use of the boat during your stay, the owners would respectfully request that only the cabins that have been booked and paid for be used thus limiting the surfaces which are likely to become contaminated.
· In the event of a cancellation, a 50% refund will be made for cancellations made at least 14 days before check-in. No refunds will be made for cancellations made within 14 days of check-in. Should a cancellation be required due to further Covid-19 restrictions, a credit will be provided towards a future stay, cruise or self-drive option within a year of the original booking.
PRICES START AT £108 PER NIGHT FOR A MOORED STAY. GIFT VOUCHERS AVAILABLE.
Please advise if you are 2 guests and require 2 cabins as there is an additional £20/night fee.
To leave a review please email email@example.com with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.