Stay in a gorgeous yurt in the Teifi Valley - great for a couple or family. Hot tub hire available for hire on site!
- Stay on a glamping site on a 40 acre organic farm with workshops, retreats, courses - or weddings!
- Book a session in the beautifully situated onsite wooden hot tub.
- Each yurt sleeps 2 adults and 2 children in a double bed and 2 single beds and are set in a damson and apple tree orchard.
- The onsite shop sells local produce, alcohol and other useful items. You can order pre-prepared meals too or use the self-catering facilities in the Summer House.
- Book beauty and holistic treatments.
- Each yurt has a private compost toilet a few steps away. Shared shower facilities are nearby.
- Enjoy exploring the beautiful Teifi Valley with its tourist railway, coastal waterfall and iron age village.
Orchard Yurts are set on a 40 acre organic farm where you can enjoy workshops, retreats, courses and even hold your wedding near Newcastle Emlyn! Sleeping up to 4 guests with a bookable eco wooden hot tub on site, this offers a rural retreat for 2 adults and 2 small children to get away from it all.
These 16ft yurts are located in the old orchard and benefits from a traditional middle eastern inspired decor with traditional rugs, cushions and blankets. There is a double bed and 1 or 2 single day beds inside plus a comfy chair, perfect for relaxing on with a good book. A wood burning stove keeps the yurt warm and cosy and there is a low table plus bedside tables and hanging rail for your belongings.
Outside you can enjoy taking in the views from your deck area private dining table. If nature calls, then simply take a few steps to your own private compost toilet. Shared shower facilities are just a short walk away.
Shared cooking facilities are available for use in the Summer House and include a large BBQ, 6 ring gas hob and fridge, plus an outdoor firepit perfect for marshmallows.
An eco wood heated hot tub for 7 is now available to book. The hot tub is available for all guests - can be booked exclusively on a first come first served basis for £65 for 1 night or £100 for 2 consecutive nights.
Onsite is a shop selling local produce, alcohol and other useful items. Beauty and holistic treatments can be arranged. You can stay on a self-catering basis or order pre-prepared meals.
Locally there is plenty to do and see for all interests. The Teifi Valley Railway offers a wonderful tourist train ride, great for taking in the beauty of the Tifi Valley whilst the the coastal waterfall near Aberporth is an unusual and interesting sight to behold. Historians will love the Castell Henllys Iron Age Village and the many National Trust properties in the locality.
One dog welcome at £15 per stay.
Low season: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday arrivals with a min 2 night stay.
High season: Monday and Friday arrivals with a minimum 3 night stay on a Monday and a minimum 2 night stay on a Friday.
Bring towels and pillows with you please at this time.
Get an instant price by clicking Check Availability and selecting your dates.
If you are interested in taking more than 1 yurt - Wild Garlic and Afallon Yurts are located in their own damson and apple tree orchard, also see Derwen Yurt listed separately. Please go to Ceridwen Centre listing on QuirkyAccom to request this or other larger group requests.
To leave a review please email email@example.com with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.