A secluded site with 2 luxury handmade yurts for 5, near Norwich, with 18 acres to explore
Round the Woods is open from Easter until Mid October.
Round the Woods is a perfect place to relax, explore and reconnect.
- Relax in comfort in one of our beautifully handcrafted, fully equipped yurts.
- Explore the woods, meander through the meadow and be close to nature - bring out the adventurer in you with 17 acres to enjoy.
- Reconnect around the campfire, build a den, enjoy a boardgame by the log fire, or simply lie together in the hammock - make happy memories.
All you need to stay in complete comfort is provided in one of the beautiful handcrafted yurts.
Find yourself near unblemished beaches, beautiful Norfolk broads and fabulous, fun-filled forest. There are plenty of great pubs close by and the beautiful Norfolk coast is only 30 minutes away.
Whether you're after a couples break or a fun-filled family holiday, the perfect combination of a back-to-nature camping with fuss-free glamping is provided.
Two fully furnished handcrafted yurts provide everything needed for a comfortable and relaxing stay and each cater for up to 5 adults and an infant.
- Sleep soundly in the luxury king size bed with Hungarian goose down duvet and pillows, orthopaedic mattress with luxury topper and 100% cotton bed linen. Also soft blankets and throws for cosying up in front of the fire are provided.
- Beautiful yurts have a clear skylight for admiring the stars from bed. It also floods the yurt with natural light in the daytime making it a bright and welcoming space to relax in.
- A handmade woodburning stove keeps the yurt toasty on chilly evenings and has an oven for cooking perfect jacket potatoes and warming casseroles. Plus there is a gas stove and kettle for that important first cuppa in the morning. Everything is provided for cooking and dining - just bring the food!
- Upon arrival a welcome hamper with locally sourced breakfast ingredients for the first morning is provided
- Fluffy Egyptian cotton towels
- Wooden futons for comfortable seating that can be transformed into spare beds at night. Each yurt is furnished with two futons and an additional futon can be added.
- After dusk the yurt is beautifully lit with solar fairy lights and tealights.
Outside, each yurt has its own private space with a curved deck, compost toilet hut, a picnic table, massive hammock and BBQ. The site has a communal campfire and a communal area with plenty of books.
There are 2 fully equipped washrooms within a converted shipping container a short walk away from the yurts.
Luxury bed linen and towels are provided. No electricity in yurts but there are charging lockers in the shower building. No pets.
Prices start at £200 for a 2 night break for 2 and £340 for 4 nights midweek during low season. Prices are based on 2 adults sharing a yurt, additional adults are charged at £15 per night, while additional children are charged at £10 per night. Minimum 2 night stay.
Family rooms (2 Adults / 3 Kids)
Can sleep up to 5 plus a cot bed.
To leave a review please email email@example.com with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.