Gorgeous grade II listed cottage with private hot tub and large garden set on the Dillington Estate near Ilminster.
- Grade II listed cottage with wood fired hot tub sleeps 16 guests offering the perfect stay for families and celebrations near Ilminster.
- Open plan kitchen with garden room diner with access to the beautiful garden with fruit trees for you to enjoy.
- Choose from the more formal lounge with wood burner of cosy snug with 55" TV.
- Bedrooms are split between the main house and a converted barn with king size beds, double beds, twins and bunk beds.
- Enjoy leisurely walks to one of the many country pubs nearby.
Superb grade II listed cottage with wood fired hot tub offers a wonderful holiday home for up to 16 guests on the Dillington Estate in Somerset.
The cottage has touches of history with original oak beams and plenty of old world charm. There is a wonderful open plan kitchen dining area with large dining table for all, the perfect place for celebrations! From here you can head into the cosy snug with 55" Smart TV or to the lounge with historic fireplace and wood burning stove. There is also a utility room on this floor with a washer/dryer if needed.
There are 4 bedrooms within the cottage plus an extra 3 bedrooms in the Cowshed, a converted barn, just a few yards away. There are 2 bunk bed rooms available, with the rest being a mixture of super king and twin rooms, thus perfect for family holidays! There are also 5 bathrooms between the 2 properties, so plenty to go round!
Outside you can relax in the wood fired hot tub, enjoy dining al fresco, pick fruit from the trees and even collect eggs from the chickens! There is also a children's play park for the little ones to enjoy.
Locally you can enjoy exploring the many country lanes which often lead to a good pub or put on your hiking shoes and explore the Blackdown Hills Area of Natural Beauty. Historians will enjoy a trip to Glastonbury Abbey whilst little ones will enjoy a day at Monkey Island.
Children welcome. Up to 3 dogs welcome at a cost of £50 each per stay.
Arrival days are Mondays 4/7 nights, Thursdays 3/4/7 nights and Fridays 2/3/6/7 nights.
Whole property for 5 or more
Nearby (within 5 miles)
Pub within walking distance
Private Hot Tub
Welcome all ages
To leave a review please email email@example.com with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.