Glamping cabin near Looe with an unusual exterior and stunning sea views. Sleeps up to 2 adults and 2 children.
- Sleeps up to 2 adults and 2 children in a queen size bed and double sofa bed with stunning sea views.
- Enjoy your outside area with fire pit, BBQ, large family sized sun lounger and seating area.
- The kitchen comes complete with a double hob, microwave and fridge-freezer for simple cooking.
- The cabin has a luxury shower room with WC.
- Bedding and towels are provided but please bring beach towels.
- One small well-behaved dog welcome, but is not permitted on the furniture and must be on a lead at all times.
- Book a breakfast, cream tea or cheese hamper for that special treat.
10% off weekly stays!
The Pasty is a glamping cabin with an unusual exterior that offers lovely Cornish sea views, sleeping a couple or a family on a queen-size bed and comfy sofa bed.
This cabin has a living area with a double sofa bed as well as a kitchen, queen-size bed and en-suite bathroom. Children will love the freedom of the space, so don't forget to bring a football or kite and have some good old fashioned family fun. Outside you can discover your very own family size lounger, fire pit and barbecue, perfect for enjoying toasted marshmallows!
Locally there are lots to do, from visiting the beautiful beaches and ports to trying your hand at go-carting or wine tasting. Alternatively, take in some culture with a visit to one of the many National Trust properties nearby.
Why not treat yourself to a Cornish hamper of goodies for your arrival. Choose from a breakfast, cream tea or local cheese hamper, with prices ranging from £12-£25.
Children welcome. Some dogs welcome, please enquire. Bedding and towels provided.
There is a 10% discount on weekly stays.
Get an instant price by clicking Check Availability and selecting your dates.
QuirkyAccom also features 4 other glamping cabins that are set on the same site:
Prosecco at Lydcott Glamping which sleeps up to 2 guests (no pets)
The Pilchard at Lydcott sleeps up to 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 children, dogs welcome.
Jam First is located alongside Clotted Cream and these two can be booked together or separately. Jam First sleeps 2 adults and 2 children whilst Clotted Cream can sleep up to 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 children. (Please search for Jam First here on Quirky Accom if you wish to book both.)
To leave a review please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.