A unique high-design treehouse hotel with hot tub in Northern Sweden, 60km from the Arctic Circle. The Bird's Nest, The Cube, The Mirror..
- Treehotel is unique with imaginative and themed rooms in the woodland, 60km south of the Arctic Circle.
- Only 600 people live in Harads, but there are restaurants, swimming facilities, Klippan view point and a beautiful church.
- On site there are 6 individually designed treehouses, each with their own living and sleeping areas. Pick the Mirrorcube for a couple, or a larger one for 3-5, suitable for families.
- Your Tree Room will have an eco hand basin. Showers and toilets are in a neighbouring building.
- There is a restaurant on site, plus use of a sauna and hot tub for an additional fee.
- Add activities like dog sledding, snowmobiling, ice fishing and snowshoeing in the winter season.
Treehotel is located in the beautiful village of Harads, approximately 60 km south of the Arctic Circle, and one hour drive from Luleå, which has the largest airport in northern Sweden.
Harads is a place that surrounded by forest and water and by stillness and wilderness. 600 inhabitants live there. This are restaurants, stores, hostel, gas station, swimming facilities, the view point Klippan and a beautiful church.
In the first generation there are six uniquely themed Tree Rooms, created by 6 separate architects. The Tree Rooms that are finished to date are: The Mirrorcube, The Bird's Nest, The Cabin and The Blue Cone, with the UFO and the Room with a View. In addition there is a sauna and a relaxing area which seats 12 guests comfortably.
Every Tree Room has its own living and sleeping areas. Two of the Tree Rooms accommodate 2 beds and the remaining three rooms will have 4 beds, which are ideal for families.
Each Tree Room is equipped with its own state of the art eco-friendly incineration toilet and water efficient hand basin, which means there is no artificial plumbing. The interior of each Tree Room are uniquely designed by the architect, with its own furniture and lighting to complement the individual theme.
Outdoor access to bathroom
Nearby (within 5 miles)
Book a hot tub session
Book a sauna session
Bring outdoor towels
Included - Linen
Included - Towels
Luggage drop off
Tea & Coffee
Shared bathroom facilities
Shared BBQ facilities
Stroll to bathroom facilities
Welcome all ages
Parking not alongside accom
Mid sized site (5-11 accoms)
Yes, we see the aurora from September to March when we have the right weather.When is peak season?
Winter and Summer are high season. Low season is from April-May and October-November.
To leave a review please email email@example.com with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.