A luxury hobbit house in the Wells countryside with private hot tub and indoor camping shed barbecue.
- Fabulous circular grass covered hobbit house with private wood burning hot tub sleeps up to 6 (max 4 adults) near Wells.
- There is a wonderful open plan living area with stylish brick walls, breakfast bar and modern kitchen.
- There is a master king size room, second king size or twin room plus a children's bunk bed room.
- A family bathroom has a modern walk in shower and double sink.
- Enjoy a traditional summer's BBQ even on cold wet days with the BBQ hut.
- Children will love the play park whilst adults will delight in the onsite bistro, farm shop and brewery.
Tucked away in a beautiful corner of Somerset countryside, this stunning hobbit house with hot tub offers guests a little piece of magic with its curving circular walls and grass roof. Sleeping up to 6 guests near Wells it is a great base for exploring the area.
Follow the path to the circular entrance and on opening the front door you can delight in the well designed living space with its built in L shaped sofa with plenty of soft furnishings, modern kitchen and breakfast bar. Your eyes won't be able to resist following the smooth lines of the brick wall up and over your head and this gives a feeling of cosiness and warmth.
There are 3 bedrooms in the house, a master double with French doors and a smart TV and a kingsize room that can be converted into a twin room with smart TV - both perfect for couples or older children. There is also a cosy bunk bed room that smaller children will love! The top bunk bed is of a smaller size so only suits children of up to 8 years old, whilst the lower bunk is full length.
Outside your hobbit house you can relax in your private hot tub whilst children have fun in the play area with mini hobbit house and underground tunnel! On site you can cook up a storm in the BBQ hut or visit the cafe/bistro, farm shop, brewery or picnic area.
Locally you can visit the historic city of Wells with its cathedral and Bishop's Palace and Gardens, take a trip to the Wookey Hole caves or simply explore the beautiful Mendip Hills.
Children welcome. Up to 2 dogs welcome at an extra cost of £25 each per week, but please be aware there is livestock on site.
Please note there is little to no mobile signal here. Climbing over the house is forbidden. Parental guidance is required at all times please.
Arrivals are Mondays 2/3/4/7 nights, Tuesdays 2/3 nights, Wednesdays 2 nights, Fridays 2/3/7 nights and Saturdays 2 nights.
Please click Check Availability to input your dates, and get a price.
Whole property for 5 or more
To leave a review please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.