Luxury lodge with 4 poster master bedroom and hot tub suits a couple or a family. Bring your dog too! Located near the Suffolk coastline.
- Lodge sleeps 4 in a 4 poster bedroom with en-suite and a twin bedroom with use of family bathroom.
- Relax in the private hot tub that is partially lowered into the decking for easy access. Enjoy views of the lake from your own veranda.
- Fully equipped kitchen with dining area plus a BBQ stand on the terrace suitable for a disposable BBQ.
- The lodge is kept toasty warm with a coal effect feature fireplace and under floor heating. Living area has a TV+DVD player plus there is free wifi suitable for basic internet functions.
- There is ramp access to this lodge, great for wheelchairs and pushchairs, but please note the lodge is not wheelchair accessible throughout.
- Dogs are welcome in this fully enclosed lodge but must be over 10 months of age and be up to date with all treatments.
- Check in from 4pm and departure at 10am. Please do not arrive early as maintenance of the site done then to prepare for your stay.
Windmill Lodges have achieved AA COVID-19 Confident and the Visit England 'We're Good To Go' accreditation showing that government and industry COVID-19 guidelines are being followed.
***DISCOUNTED RATE FOR LOW OCCUPANCY - 2 GUESTS
Stay on a family-owned and run small self-catering site in rural Suffolk, with 7 log cabins which are 4* or 5* Visit England rated. The quirky log cabins have authentic 8 inch round log walls seen from the inside as well as on the exterior and each has a private hot tub on a veranda.
Wagtail Lodge is a 2 bedroom property that sleeps up to 4 in a four poster bedroom and twin bedroom. The master bedroom has an en-suite shower room whilst the twin bedroom has access to the family bathroom from the hall. A large open plan living space offers a lounge with comfy leather sofas, a TV/DVD player plus a cosy coal effect fireplace. The well equipped kitchen has everything you need to cook up a feast before dining at the pine table and chairs.
Outside you can relax in the bubbles of the hot tub, which has been partly sunken into the decking for easier access. Alternatively sit on your terrace and enjoy the views of the peaceful lake whilst listening to the sounds of nature around you and enjoying your favourite beverage!
Framingham (approx 2 miles) is the nearest town to the site, here you can find shops, cafes, restaurants and some entertainment. Suffolk Heritage Coast, with its picturesque, award-winning beaches is within easy reach. Nearby there are many areas of outstanding natural beauty as well as charming seaside villages/ towns including Walberswick, Thorpeness, Southwold and Aldeburgh.
Free Wifi. All bedlinen and towels included. Dogs welcome. This property has ramp access. The ramps are useful for wheelchair access, but some mobility is required as the lodge is not wheelchair accessible.
Monday arrivals for 3,4 or 7 night stays and Friday arrivals for 2, 3 or 7 night stays. Please click Check Availability and select your dates for an instant price.
Discounted rates are offered for low occupancy, use of only 1 bedroom.
To leave a review please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.