A lovingly restored traditional fisherman's cottage just 30 yards from Appledore's iconic quay.
- Seaside cottage sleeps up to 5 guests in 3 double bedrooms in the bustling seafaring town of Appledore.
- Enjoy this cosy home with open plan modern kitchen and dining area, plus a delightful sun trap patio.
- The separate lounge has front doors that open onto a small patio at the front of the house.
- There is family bathroom in the property with freestanding bathtub and separate shower.
- This cottage offers the perfect base for exploring the North Devon coastline, or stay put in this lovely location.
Gorgeous seaside cottage with traditional features just 30 yards from the quay at Appledore, offers a great base for exploring this beautiful area for up to 5 guests.
The property has an open plan well equipped modern kitchen and striking dining room area with panelled grey walls which leads out onto the bijou sun terrace. The cosy living area with comfy sofas and touches of colour is a separate room, perfect for those who like to enjoy some alone time. This room has double doors to front that open out onto a small patio at the front of the house. This allows you to let in some fresh Devonshire air and people watch from the comfort of your own sofa.
Climb the stairs to the first floor and you can find a double bedroom and a kingsize bedroom plus the family bathroom with freestanding bathtub and shower. The second floor houses the gorgeous master bedroom with king size bed, sofa and Smart TV.
Locally you can enjoy days on the beach, boat trips around the coast plus delicious meals with freshly caught produce in many of the restaurants in Appledore. A day of fun can be had at the nearby Big Sheep theme park or Gnome Reserve.
Children welcome. No pets.
Any day arrival with minimum 2 night stay. From April there is a minimum 7 night stay with Sunday arrival.
Whole property for 5 or more
Nearby (within 5 miles)
Lake / River
Pub within walking distance
Family friendly site
TV - Smart
Included - Linen
Welcome all ages
To leave a review please email email@example.com with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.