A one bedroom second floor apartment set on the desirable Pentire Headland offers a romantic seaside stay for couples.
- Apartment with sea views and colourful decor offers a romantic retreat for 2 in Newquay.
- The open plan living space enjoys you to relax, dine and cook with your loved one.
- There is a bright double bedroom and bathroom with bath and shower above.
- Relax on your balcony taking in the sea views with your morning cuppa or late night tipple.
- In Newquay you can visit the beach, the zoo or aquarium.
Colourful second floor apartment offers sea views for couples looking to explore the fabulous Newquay.
The property has a blue and white colour running through the living area with soft furnishings, artwork and decor adding to the seaside theme. Relax inside on the comfy sofas or enjoy your favourite drink on the on the balcony whilst chilling out on the wicker furniture. The kitchen offers all mod cons and you can dine up at the breakfast bar with your loved one. The bedroom is bright and colourful with a fuschia pink colour scheme that won't fail to make you feel happy whilst the bathroom with shower above the bath offers a chilled out place to relax.
Locally you can explore and enjoy all that Newquay has to offer, from surfing lessons to a visit to the zoo! Alternatively try your hand at a round of golf or visit the aquarium!
No children. One dog permitted at an extra cost of £25 per week. There is a lift to the second floor and secure parking for one car under the building.
In July and August there is a minimum 7 night stay with Saturday arrival.
Please click Check Availability to see dates and prices.
Nearby (within 5 miles)
Pub within walking distance
To leave a review please email email@example.com with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.