Quirky grade II listed property now offers a unique stay with original features near the beach at Deal.
- Grade II building that was once an old Ale House, offers a unique stay for up to 6 guests in the seaside town of Deal.
- The property is made up of 2 buildings brought together around a courtyard and Moroccan style hallway.
- Enjoy the original features, including gorgeous fireplaces, carefully mixed with colourful vintage details.
- There are 2 double bedrooms and a twin room, so great for couples or a family.
- Enjoy days at the beach or exploring the town of Deal with its independent shops, tea rooms and castle.
Unique grade II listed property that was once an Ale House, now offers a unique stay for 6 guests in Deal, just a short stroll from the beach.
The property is split in two halves which are joined by a central courtyard and Moroccan tiled hallway. One side of the property houses the living area complete with original fireplace whilst the other side of the courtyard you can discover the dining room, also with original fireplace, plus a cottage style kitchen. There is a lovely breakfast bar style work area here where you can read the paper, enjoy a cuppa, or plan your day whilst taking in the views over the courtyard. When it comes to sleeping there is a mezzanine style double bedroom above the living room and above the dining room you can find a double bedroom with study and bathroom on the first floor and up on the second floor a gorgeous twin room which has been decorated in bright colours, great for children.
Locally you can explore the Georgian town of Deal with its beautiful buildings and choice of tea rooms and pubs. Alternatively take a stroll to the beach and enjoy a fun filled sandy morning out, before visiting an art gallery, Deal Castle or nearby Walmer Castle.
Children and dogs welcome.
In July and August there is a minimum 7 night stay with Friday arrivals. At all other times there is a minimum 2 night stay with anyday arrival.
Please click Check Availability to see dates and prices.
Whole property for 5 or more
Not suitable for those with mobility issues
Nearby (within 5 miles)
Pub within walking distance
Family friendly site
Welcome all ages
To leave a review please email email@example.com with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.