Gorgeous glamping in yurts, cabins, stable + bunkhouse. Venue hire for large groups of 20-120 guests / individual midweek bookings possible.
Gorgeous glamping holidays and group glamping in the stunning Shropshire countryside. Exclusive hire possible. Excellent amenities with party barn, party lounge, 2 kitchens and bathroom block. Unique and beautiful site.
* Fully furnished yurts, stable, cabins & bunkhouse with real beds, power, lighting and heating
* FREE WiFi
* Event barn, cookhouse/party lounge, second kitchen, bathroom block
Tanycoed Farm, just outside the village of Llansilin, Powys near Oswestry is home to Barnutopia, four Mongolian yurts, 3 cabins, a stable and a bunkhouse. Glamping units are fully furnished with beds for 4 to 10 people.
* Bunkhouse Bethan sleeps up to 10 guests.
* Yurt Axana sleeps up to 8 guests.
* Ranch house Ray sleeps up to 7 guests.
* Yurt Bronwyn sleeps up to 6 guests.
* Yurt Carianne sleeps up to 4 guests.
* Yurt Nanny Iris sleeps up to 4 guests.
* Cabin Connie sleeps up to 4 guests.
* Stable Stephanie sleeps up to 4 guests.
* Tiny house Tamise sleeps up to 3 guests.
Adults and children love the rustic but practical ex-farm set-up. Well-behaved dogs are welcome free of charge. Many guests choose to self-cater or take advantage of the all-you-can-eat breakfast, which includes homemade pancakes, syrups, bacon, sausages, baked beans, scrambled eggs, toast, tea, coffee and orange juice at £7.50 each for adults. Catered reception or evening meals for groups of 10+ only.
There are fire pits for campfires or cooking and a range of outdoor furniture available for use. Smoking is allowed outside the yurts, tent, shared facilities and farmhouse.
Whole property for 5 or more
To leave a review please email email@example.com with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.