An impressive beachfront location at Beesands, and beautiful designer house to match. Only joy can come from a stay here!
View on map CHECK AVAILABILITY
- Luxury property with quirky design features just a short stroll from the beach offers a tranquil stay for up to 8 guests in Beesands.
- The property has an open plan living, dining and kitchen area with wood burner for cosiness.
- When it comes to chilling out, you can relax in the cinema room and lie back on the sofabed.
- There are 3 bedrooms in the property all with king size beds plus 2 bathrooms.
- Enjoy the outside space with large terrace, balcony, al fresco dining and BBQ.
- Enjoy strolls along the sand or to the local pub.
Beautiful modern property just a stone's throw from the beach with unique interior designs sleeps up to 8 guests at Beesands.
The property has an enviable location with seaviews from its outside terrace and top balcony. Here you can enjoy watching the sun move across the sky with your favourite beverage in hand, sat beside your loved ones. Inside the property there is an open plan living area with sofas you can sink into, in front of the log burner. There is a separate cinema room with soundproof walls and corner sofa bed, the perfect place to snuggle down after a busy day. The dining room and kitchen merge with the living area and offer a colourful place to cook and dine with feature wallpaper and art work. There is a breakfast bar too, ideal for chitchat with the chef.
There are 3 bedrooms in the property, two of which have a king size bed, balcony and sea views whilst the 3rd has a king size bed and unique privacy curtains, reminiscent of times gone by. There is a family bathroom on the first floor with walk in shower plus an en-suite to the cinema room.
Outside you can enjoy dining al fresco making use of the BBQ for that ultimate summer feel. Alternatively take a short stroll down to the mile long shingle beach, the perfect place to try your hand at stone skimming! Once you have beaten your record then head to the local pub for a pint and a delicious home-made meal.
Children welcome. Just one dog welcome at an extra cost of £25 per week.
Anyday arrival with a minimum 2 night stay. In July / August there is a minimum 7 night stay with Friday arrival.
Please click Check Availability, select dates to see a price.
Whole property for 5 or more
Nearby (within 5 miles)
To leave a review please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.