First Class!! Former loading bay with Hot Tub, set in pretty rural setting, near The City of York.
- Converted loading bay offers a stylish stay for 2 guests with private hot tub half an hour from York.
- Inside there is an open plan ground floor with living and dining area and well equipped kitchen, plus your master bedroom with en-suite.
- There is also a mezzanine level where you can sit back and relax with a good book, do some yoga or simply enjoy the views.
- On site you can enjoy a game of badminton or swing ball.
- There are a couple of pubs within walking distance as well as Skipwith Common National Nature Reserve.
At Skipwith Station, just south of The City of York, you can discover this beautifully converted ‘loading bay' – Blackberry Halt. Sleeping 2 in an ensuite bedroom. It is situated on the old Derwent Valley Light Rail line, once known as the Blackberry Line because of all the blackberries on Skipwith Common which is adjacent!
Now unrecognizable from its former life as a loading bay this stylish conversion offers guests the chance to unwind in a luxury! Here you can enjoy your own private courtyard with exclusive use of a bubbling hot tub! Inside there is an open plan kitchen with all mod cons and a dining and living area with TV/DVD player and free wifi. The bedroom with wooden sleigh bed and ensuite bathroom is situated on the ground floor, whilst if you climb the stairs to the gorgeous mezzanine level you will find extra sofas, a perfect place to relax, listen to music or read a book. This property offers underfloor heating for that cosy feel.
There is great walking on Skipwith Common (Natural England) and the sights of The City of York are just half an hour away - the Minster, The Shambles, The National Railway Museum, The City Walls and a superb range of independent shops.
For an instant price click Check Availability and select your dates.
Heating - underfloor
Nearby (within 5 miles)
Lake / River
Pub within walking distance
Private Hot Tub
Included - Linen
Included - Towels
Tea & Coffee
Parking alongside accom
Small site (2-4 accoms)
To leave a review please email email@example.com with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.