Characterful house with large garden offers the perfect place for large gatherings or events in the Teilfi Valley. Book a session in the hot tub!
- Large house built using traditional materials sleeps up to 18 guests. There are 5 twin rooms, 2 four bed rooms and single, plus extra futons as well as 5 bathrooms and an extra loo. One 4 bed ground floor is ensuite and accessible.
- There are 2 living areas, a 16 person dining table plus extra 6 person table in the kitchen, plus a balcony, garden and a conservatory. Plenty of space for everyone.
- Large kitchen with all mod cons including a gas range cooker and 2 electric ovens.
- Central heating ensures the house stays warm and cosy even in the colder months.
- Outside there is plenty of space for children to play. Up to 3 dogs are welcome too.
- There is an eco hot tub on site that can be booked or alternatively enjoy a beauty or holistic treatment for pure relaxation.
- Pizza and burger nights onsite.
Ceridwen House is set on a 40-acre organic farm and sleeps up to 19 guests. Here you are spoilt for views and sunsets across grazing pasture, young woodland and a market garden. Why not book the outdoor eco hot tub during your stay for that extra treat!
Ceridwen is a large house on the site of the old smithy and stables and was built using traditional materials to reflect the peace and tranquillity of the location. Sleeping 19 guests in 1 single room, 5 twin rooms and two 4-person rooms (one with ensuite) this is the perfect place for families and friends to enjoy a holiday together.
The house offers plenty of space, even when full! There is a fully equipped kitchen and dining area with long oak tables for 16 guests. There are 2 living room areas - one upstairs with TV & DVD and music system which is cosy and snug and the other downstairs with woodburning stove which is bright and airy with french doors leading to the oak conservatory. There are 5 bathrooms and a separate lavatory.
Outside you can enjoy the large garden that has views out over the surrounding fields. There is plenty of garden furniture for all to enjoy plus a BBQ on the patio area. Children will love the space the garden offers for fun and games.
Also, an eco wood heated hot tub for 7 is now available to book. The hot tub is available for all guests - can be booked exclusively on a first come first served basis for £65 for 1 night or £100 for 2 consecutive nights.
Also onsite is a shop selling local produce, alcohol and other useful items. A bar is available during events.
The green ethos is key here with environmental features throughout the farm.
Beauty and holistic treatments can be arranged. There is a resident Art teacher if children are interested in an art/craft workshop and for mountain bikers, West Wales Trails is on site. (Arrange these things in advance).
Dog-friendly - up to 3 welcome in Ceridwen House at a cost of £20 each per stay. Ceridwen is accessible and usable for those with a disability with a ground floor bedroom and bathroom.
Any arrival day but with a 2 night minimum stay on Fridays and Saturdays and a minimum 3 night stay on other nights.
Please click Check Availability to select dates and get a price for the whole house. At time of completing the booking there will be a slight reduction in rate for less than 18 guests.
Whole property for 5 or more
Nearby (within 5 miles)
Pub within walking distance
Family friendly site
Book a beauty treatment
Book a hot tub session
Bring your own towels
Included - Linen
Safety & Security
First aid kit
Mid sized site (5-11 accoms)
To leave a review please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.