Characterful B&B room with 4 poster for extra romance, with Juliet balcony overlooking the town of Rye.
- Wonderful guest room situated within the original 250 year old brick base of Rye Windmill offers a romantic stay for 2 in a four poster bed.
- The room comes with complimentary full English breakfast that uses locally sourced ingredients.
- There is a modern en-suite bathroom with spacious shower.
- The room benefits from a 32" flat screen TV with Freeview plus tea + coffee making facilities and free wifi.
- On site you can enjoy a drink in the licensed bar or relax in the communal lounge.
- The town of Rye is a 2 minute stroll away and here you can find an assortment of bars, restaurants and pubs.
- The beautiful Camber Sands beach is just a 10 minute drive away.
As a small family run business, Rye Windmill owners are in a good position to deal with COVID-19 and the changes required to make your stay safe and relaxing. By introducing some of the cleaning technologies used by larger hotel chains and implementing new measures advised within the industry the B&B has evolved to create a coastal retreat you can feel safe and relaxed in.
Rye's white smock windmill is a grade II listed building and one of the town's most famous landmarks. The Four Poster room is situated in the original 250 year old mill and offers luxury, character and charm for 2 looking for a romantic break!
The room offers a delightful 4 poster bed plus single day bed that is great for relaxing on. It has a large en-suite shower room plus comes complete with a TV, hot drinks tray and biscuits, plus free wifi. Enjoy taking in the views from your private Juliet balcony with a glass of wine in hand! Parking is guaranteed on site too! If you are celebrating a special occasion then champagne, flowers and chocolates can be supplied!
The windmill itself stands on the banks of the river Tillingham and is ideally located within the town with the Strand Quay just a two minute walk away. It offers guests hospitality with a licensed bar and lounge and B&B rooms. Your full English breakfast will be cooked to order using quality and local ingredients.
Rye itself offers plenty to see and do itself but a little further afield you can find stately homes and gardens, castles, abbeys, nature reserves and sandy beaches. There is definitely something for everyone!
There is a minimum 2 night stay.
Children can only be accommodated from age 12 and over due to the nature of the facilities.
Nearby (within 5 miles)
Lake / River
Pub within walking distance
Tea & Coffee
To leave a review please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.