A lush tropical paradise, close to the Ayung River, offering elegant villas and suites. Villas sleep 6. Hot tub included.
- Luxurious resort offers villas and suites in a tropical valley setting that sleep up to 6 guests.
- Stay in a villa to enjoy your own private swimming pool or a suites to enjoy the communal pools.
- There is a restaurant on site offering delicious Indonesian food plus a bar for cocktails and light meals and a cafe for international cuisine.
- There is a spa onsite where you can relax in the hot tub, steam room or book a massage.
- Children are welcome, but no pets please.
This luxury resort located in the middle of a tropical valley and surrounded by nature is 7km from Ubud and close to the ancient carvings of the Goa Gajah Cave.
This resort offers villas and suites that sleep up to 6 guests and feature double beds, bunk beds and sofa beds. They also feature Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, flat screen TV's and minibars, a dining area, lounge area and luxury bathroom with spa bath. Choose a villa to enjoy the luxury of your own private plunge pool!
There is a spa onsite where you can feel pampered in the hot tub, steam room or with a massage. Alternatively head to the fitness centre or enjoy a swim in one of the 2 outdoor pools. When it comes to dining you are spoilt for choice with 2 restaurants on site, one offering international cuisine and the other Indonesian/Asian cuisine.
Children welcome. No pets.
Please click Check Availability for dates and prices.
Whole property for 5 or more
Book a hot tub session
Book a massage
Private swimming pool
Use of gym
Included - Linen
Included - Towels
Safety & Security
Lockbox / Safe
Communal Hot Tub
Communal swimming pool
Welcome all ages
Yes children are welcome?Are dogs welcome at the resort?
Sorry dogs are not permitted.Is there a restaurant on site?
Yes there is a restaurant, bar and cafe.Can I park my car at the resort?
Yes there is car parking available.Is there a spa on site?
Yes there is a spa with hot tub, sauna and massage available.What else can I do on site?
You can enjoy hiking, cycling, visit the library, enjoy a tour about local culture or try a yoga or cookery class.
To leave a review please email email@example.com with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.