An impressive rural property for a luxurious escape, complete with a hot tub and access to tennis courts, sauna, swimming pool and more near Totnes.
- Luxury property sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms, (one is accessible) most with en-suite bathrooms at the exclusive Gitcombe Estate near Totnes.
- The property has a beautiful oak frame that can be enjoyed from the open plan living area on the ground floor with views over the South Hams.
- Enjoy dining around the generous oak dining table or outside al fresco in the garden.
- A smart TV with Sonos sound system offers a great way to relax of an evening, beside the woodburner.
- Alternatively relax in the hot tub, enjoy a game of tennis, swim in an indoor or outdoor pool or hit the sauna/steam room!
- Children will love the fantastic outdoor and indoor play areas.
- Locally you can visit the Sharpham Vineyard for a tasting session or enjoy a day at Salcombe.
Stunning property with impressive oak frame sleeps up to 8 guests on the exclusive Gitcombe Estate near Totnes.
The property is as impressive on the outside as it is on the inside, with a stone wall ground floor and wooden exterior on the top floor with a gorgeous balcony that takes in the countryside views, that is accessible through bi-folding doors from the living area.
Inside you can discover the gorgeous oak frame and spacious and bright living area on the ground floor with open plan styling including a modern kitchen, long table to seat 10 guests and comfy seating, cosy woodburner and a flat screen TV for entertainment.
There are 4 bedrooms in the property, a delightful fully accessible bedroom with en-suite wet room on the ground floor, a master suite on the lower ground floor with en-suite shower room, plus 2 further rooms; one kingsize with ensuite and one twin/king size with access to the family bathroom.
Outside you can relax in your private hot tub, stoke up the BBQ and enjoy dining al freso or make use of the shared facilities on this estate including indoor and outdoor pools, a sauna, steam room, tennis court and children's play areas.
Locally, (if you can bear to tear yourself away!), you can visit the nearby Sharpham Vineyard where you can taste test some local wine and cheese or take a trip to the beach at Salcombe.
Low season any day arrival (except Sunday) with a minimum 2 night stay. April - August inclusive Saturday arrivals for a 7 night stay.
Adults only, although up to 2 infants (2 or under) can be included. No pets.
Whole property for 5 or more
Heating - underfloor
Garden - enclosed
Nearby (within 5 miles)
Pub within walking distance
TV - Smart
Private Hot Tub
Communal swimming pool
Welcome all ages
Parking alongside accom
To leave a review please email email@example.com with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.