A boutique celebration home with cinema room, several outdoor terraces and unobstructed sea views near Salcombe.
- Architecturally stunning property with large garden, spacious terraces and views of Start Bay offers a wonderful place for group staycations.
- The property has plenty of space whether you wish to be sociable or require a little privacy with a living area, cosy snug and cinema room
- There is a large open plan modern kitchen with large banquet style table and dual aspect views.
- There are 7 bedrooms in the property, so suiting lots of couples or a few families.
- Outside you can enjoy the large garden and spacious terraces, the perfect places for a summer celebration.
Stunning property with unique design of steel, glass and stone and with incredible views over Start Bay offers up to 14 people a perfect place for celebrations and family reunions.
The property has plenty of space for everyone to enjoy with an open plan living area with carved wood panelled wall and plenty of soft sofas plus a cosy snug with wood burner and TV, AND a cinema room with large flat screen TV. When it comes to eating and dining, you can cook up a delicious meal in the well equipped kitchen with integrated apppliances including not one but two Neff ovens before enjoying the dual aspect views from the banquet style dining table.
There are 7 gorgeous bedrooms in the property, 6 of which have their own en-suite bathrooms. The master bedroom is a delight to behold with a king size bed, bespoke upholstered headboard and private terrace. Four of the bedrooms are found on the lower ground floor, whilst 1 is on the first, 1 on the second and 1 in The Workshop, a self contained one bedroom studio apartment.
The outside area is exquisite with a well designed with large terraces with glass balustrades that truly bring the feeling of space. Enjoy dining al fresco at the stone top table before retreating to a reclining chair and taking in the views.
Locally you can explore the 3 mile long beach or have fun hiking in the South Devon Area of Outstanding Beauty that encompasses everywhere from Wembury in the West to Brixham in the East. For a fun filled day out Woodlands Family Theme Park offers a great time for all ages.
Children welcome. Up to 2 dogs welcome at an extra cost of £25 each per week.
Arrivals Mondays for 4 or 7 nights and Fridays for 3 or 7 nights. In July and August there is a minimum 7 night stay with Friday arrivals.
Please click Check Availability, select dates to see a price.
Whole property for 5 or more
Nearby (within 5 miles)
Lake / River
Pub within walking distance
Family friendly site
Kitchenware / Utensils
Welcome all ages
To leave a review please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.