Gorgeous lodge with private hot tub surrounded by 3500 acres of woodland yet close to the city of Exeter and the seaside.
- Family friendly lodge sleeps up to 6 guests in a king size bed, twin/double bed and sofa bed in Kennford. Or romantic base for a couple.
- This rural lodge is set within 3500 acres of woodland and yes it just 3 miles from the city of Exeter.
- There is a cosy open plan living area with TV and Amazon fire stick.
- Enjoy cooking up a storm in the fully equipped kitchen and dine inside or al fresco.
- There are 2 bathrooms in the lodge, 1 en-suite and 1 family, both with showers.
- If hunger strikes and you don't fancy cooking, there is an American diner a few hundred metres away.
- Two small dogs are welcome at the property.
DESPITE THE CALENDAR, PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO AVAILABILITY TO BOOK IN AUGUST 2022.
Set deep within 3500 acres of woodland, Haldon Forest Lodge with private hot tub is the perfect place for nature lovers and those looking to reconnect with family and friends and is based near Exeter.
The lodge offers a rural escape with an open plan yet cosy interior where you can enjoy comfy sofas including a sofa bed, a dining table plus breakfast bar and a modern kitchen. There are 2 bedrooms, the master with king size bed and the second with twin beds/double bed. The master bedroom has an en-suite shower room and there is a family bathroom with shower too.
Outside you can relax in the bubbles of the hot tub, pop a pizza in the pizza oven and enjoy dining al fresco taking in the stunning forest views. If you wish to bring your bike then rest assured there is a bike storage area for your personal use.
Locally there is plenty to do, with the cathedral city of Exeter just 3 miles away. Here you can enjoy a visit to Exeter Castle, medieval underground passages or visit the Crealy Theme Park and Resort which offers great fun for adults and children alike. Beach lovers, will enjoy a stroll along the sand at Dawlish Warren or Exmouth.
Minimum stays are Mondays 4/7 nights, Fridays 3/7 nights with a minimum 7 night stay in high season.
Children welcome. Up to 2 small dogs welcome at a cost of £40 each per week.
To leave a review please email email@example.com with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.