Lovely glamping cabin near Looe with unusual exteriors + stunning sea views, can be booked alongside Clotted Cream for families holidaying together.
- Sleeps up to 2 adults and 2 children in a queen size bed and double sofa bed with stunning sea views from every window.
- Enjoy your outside area with fire pit, BBQ, double hammock and seating area.
- The kitchen comes complete with a double hob, microwave and fridge-freezer and utensils.f
- The cabin has a luxury bathroom with shower..
- Bedding and towels are provided but please bring beach towels.
- One small well-behaved dog welcome, but is not permitted on the furniture and must be on a lead at all times.
- Book a breakfast, cream tea or cheese hamper for that special treat.
10% off weekly stays!
Jam First offers lovely Cornish sea views and sleeps up to 4 people. It is located next to another cabin called Clotted Cream with which it has a shared terrace. This means these two cabins are great for families or couples holidaying together. However the terrace can be separated with moveable trellis so offering 2 separate spaces as well.
Jam First has a open plan living area with a large queen size bed plus a double sofa bed. There is a well equipped kitchen with microwave, fridge/freezer and stove plus all utensils you could need. The en-suite bathroom has a modern shower and WC. Maximum 2 adults + 2 children.
Outside the property you can relax on your large terrace and take in the sea views from the comfort of your egg-shaped family chair or double hammock! Put on the DAB radio with Bluetooth and enjoy socialising around the fire pit. Children will love the freedom of the space, so don't forget to bring a football or kite and have some good old fashioned family fun.
Locally there are lots to do, from visiting the beautiful beaches and ports to trying your hand at go-carting or wine tasting. Alternatively, take in some culture with a visit to one of the many National Trust properties nearby.
Why not treat yourself to a Cornish hamper of goodies for your arrival. Choose from a breakfast, cream tea or local cheese hamper, with prices ranging from £12-£25.
Children welcome. Some dogs welcome, please enquire. Bedding and towels provided.
Please click Check Availability and select your dates for a price.
Additional guests over 2 per cabin or dogs cost £5 per night.
There is a 10% discount on weekly stays.
QuirkyAccom also features 6 other glamping cabins that are set on the same site:
Clotted Cream is located alongside Jam First and these two can be booked together or separately from this listing.
Prosecco which sleeps up to 2 guests. (no pets)
The Pasty sleeps up to 2 adults and 2 children, dogs welcome.
The Pilchard sleeps up to 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 children, dogs welcome.
To leave a review please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.