A newly refurbished shepherd's hut with BBQ, firepit and hot tub just a short drive from St Ives and Marazion.
- Traditional shepherd's hut with private hot tub offers a romantic stay near Crowlas.
- Inside there is a queen size bed, simple cooking facilities and an en-suite shower room.
- There is a wall mounted TV and free wifi for those times you want to connect and relax.
- Outside chill out in your hot tub, fire up the BBQ or toast marshmallows on the firepit.
- Enjoy the Cornish beaches just 2 miles away.
- There is a pub, restaurant and local shop close by.
Just a couple of miles from the beach, yet set in its own private field with views of St Michael's Mount, this gorgeous shepherd's hut with private hot tub offers the perfect rural retreat for 2 looking to get away from it all.
The hut combines simple living with modern furnishings to create a little piece of luxury. There is a queen size bed with viewing window, the perfect place to delight in your morning cuppa or you can switch on the the small wall mounted TV and watch your favourite show. There is a kitchenette area with electric hob and a fridge with the choice to cook outside on the BBQ when the sun is shining. Add to this a dining table, wifi and an en-suite with shower and you have all you could need for a relaxing getaway.
Outside you can enjoy the large open space, breath in the fresh Cornish air and slip into the bubbles of your private hot tub. Once totally relaxed you can light the fire pit and enjoy toasting marshmallows whilst snuggling up to your loved one.
Locally you can explore the beautiful South Cornwall coastline, take a trip to St Michael's Mount or even take in an open air show at the Minnack Theatre.
No children or pets.
Arrivals are Mondays 2/3/4 nights, Fridays 2/3/7 nights and Saturdays 2 nights.
Click Check Availability, select your dates to see a price.
To leave a review please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.