A small hotel overlooking the lighthouse and cliff edge of Finisterre - the western most point of Spain.
- Hotel that forms part of the Finisterre Lighthouse in the province of A Coruña in Galicia.
- Great for those looking to explore the Camino de Santiago.
- The rooms are comfortable and have quirky touches.
- There is an à la carte restaurant and terrace bar where you can take in the sea views.
- Just 1.3km from the beach where you can watch the sunset.
O Semaforo, is perched on the hilltop 143 metres over the sea, by the western most point of Spain, which it was once thought of as the end of the world. This is believed by many to be the very last point of The Camino pilgrimage for those who have walked beyond Santiago de Compostela. The walkers can be seen making their final steps, which for some may have been 800 km or more, to the cliff edge and lighthouse. With the uninterrupted view out to sea, watching the sunset here should not be missed.
At this historic spot where land, sea and wind meet you can relax in the cozy sitting room or the warm cafeteria or in one of the 5 rooms with TV, bathroom, heater and phone. The hotel was once a military station and looks out at the lighthouse on the cliff edge.
Locally you can visit the Ezaro waterfall or the Boca de Rio Beach.
Please click Check Availability for dates and prices.
Santiago de Compostela
To leave a review please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.