Characterful cottage with stone walls from which to explore the charming old town of Whitby.
- 17th century fisherman's cottage in charming Whitby's Old Town. Enjoy restaurants and bars locally.
- Accommodation over 3 floors - a cosy lounge with small kitchen area, a double bedroom and bathroom and then up to another double or twin room.
- This is a good property for adults, a family and dog owners.
- Be sure to visit Whitby Abbey whilst here or take a hike in the Yorkshire Dales.
- Bolton Abbey with its famous stepping stones offers an ideal day out.
Perkins Cottage is a beautiful 17th Century fisherman's cottage which benefits from quirky features including exposed stone walls and sleeps 4 people in Whitby Old Town.
With accommodation over 3 floors this property is warm and welcoming especially with the log fire lit. Enjoy relaxing in the cosy lounge and sink into one of the comfy sofas with your loved ones around you. There is a small kitchen area in the property, however why not eat out at one of the many restaurants that Whitby has to offer. The first floor has the main bedroom with the house bathroom and a twin/double bedroom can be found on the second floor. Children welcome.
Locally you can enjoy a trip to Whitby Abbey, reputedly the inspiration for Dracula or Pannett Park which offers a fabulous outdoor space with an onsite museum and gardens to explore. Alternatively go for a hike in the North Yorkshire Moors or take a day trip to the Yorkshire Dales where you can visit the beautiful Aysgarth Falls, Malham Cove or Bolton Abbey with its famous stepping stones across the River Wharfe.
One well behaved dog is welcome at a charge of £20.
Minimum 2 night stay.
Reduced rates for weekly stays.
Please click Check Availability, select your dates for a price.
Not suitable for those with mobility issues
Nearby (within 5 miles)
Pub within walking distance
Family friendly site
Included - Linen
Included - Towels
Kitchenware / Utensils
Welcome all ages
To leave a review please email email@example.com with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.