Enjoy a stay in the first ever AirBus Skypod in the UK with private hot tub near Beauly.
- Unique SkyPod with hot tub - first in the UK is made from the fuselage of an AirBus A320 and sleeps 2 guests near Beauly.
- The SkyPod features original aircraft seats and has 6 aircraft windows on each side of the pod.
- There is a double bed for sleeping and an en-suite shower room.
- When it comes to cooking there is a double electric hob in the pod and a communal BBQ hut on site.
- Your private decked area offers a bubbling hot tub, modern glass gas fire pit and outdoor dining furniture for taking in the views of the North Isle.
- Book a session in the communal sauna to relax those muscles.
- Locally you can visit the mysterious Loch Ness or the city of Inverness - the cultural capital of the Highlands.
10% for 3 nights or more (outside of peak dates)
20% for 7 night durations or more (not including Xmas & New Year period).
Retreat to the beauty of the Scottish Highlands, near the village of Beauly and enjoy a tranquil stay for 2 in a unique Airbus A320 SkyPod - the first in the UK.
Fans of aviation and travel will love the new unique Airbus A320 SkyPod! Made from the fuselage of an Airbus A320, this quirky pod offers 2 reclining aircraft business class seats to relax in in front of the 32" smart TV as well as 6 plane windows each side of the pod! Don't worry though as smart glass will ensure your privacy at all times! A comfy double ottoman bed will ensure you a fabulous night's sleep as well as offering storage whilst the contemporary en-suite shower room with rainwater shower has a delightful twinkly design. Moodlighting, a built in Bluetooth speaker and a simple kitchenette area add an extra touch of luxury to this wonderful unique pod.
The pod comes with a lovely outside decked area with seating, contemporary glass gas fire pit for ease of use plus the all important bubbling hot tub.
Also on site is a deluxe barrel sauna which offers incredible views through its rear window, as well as a large BBQ hut, which is a great place for cooking a delicious meal or meeting other guests.
Locally you can explore the beauty of the NC500 tourist route that takes in some of the Highlands most beautiful places, explore Loch Ness and Urquhart Castle or take a drive to Inverness with its many attractions.
There is a minimum 2 night stay from September - March and a minimum 3 night stay from April - August inclusive. Closed in February. Children welcome.
There are two other properties on this site which you can search for here on QuirkyAccom: Lovat Premier Pod which sleeps 2+2 and Wyvis Premier Pod which sleeps 2+2 with dogs welcome.
Not suitable for those with mobility issues
Nearby (within 5 miles)
Lake / River
Family friendly site
No loud parties
TV - Smart
Book a sauna session
Private Hot Tub
Bring outdoor towels
Included - Linen
Included - Towels
Safety & Security
Carbon monoxide detector
First aid kit
Kitchenware / Utensils
Tea & Coffee
Shared BBQ facilities
Welcome all ages
Guaranteed parking space
Small site (2-4 accoms)
Sorry but no, this site is for couples and families only.Can we get a supermarket delivery to our pod?
Yes, Tesco's, Morrisons and Asda all deliver to our site.
To leave a review please email email@example.com with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.