Luxury resort with lodge style accommodation and treehouses with hot tubs. Bistro and bar on site near Ashbourne.
- Modern wooden cabins sleep 2-8 guests on a rural site with mountain + lake views near Ashbourne.
- Choose a premier lodge to enjoy relaxing in the bubbles of your own private hot tub.
- Lodges have large open plan spaces with modern fully equipped kitchens.
- Choose a treehouse studio style property for a romantic break with your loved one.
- All treehouses come with a private hot tub and countryside views.
- On site enjoy relaxing in the bistro with a delicious meal or tasty tipple before retreating to the lounge bar area with a game of pool.
- Locally you can explore the beautiful Peak District or take a half hour drive to Alton Towers.
Rivendale offers the perfect retreat for couples and families looking to escape the hustle and bustle of every day life and swap it with a tranquil countryside stay in a welcoming lodge or treehouse near Ashbourne. Choose a premier lodge or treehouse to enjoy the warm bubbles of a private hot tub.
Here you can stay in a modern wooden lodge which offers everything you could ask for on a self-catering break, with well equipped modern kitchen facilities, spacious living areas and all mod cons you could need including central heating, freeview TV and wifi. Outside you can relax on your terrace in your private outdoor hot tub and make the most of the unrivalled countryside surroundings whilst letting your muscles soak up the bubbles after a busy day exploring the local area.
The treehouses (raised wooden lodges) offer tranquility in an open plan living studio style space with fully equipped kitchens, panoramic windows and contemporary shower rooms. Enjoy dining inside taking in the views from the warmth of the property or outside al fresco on sunny days. The treehouses have a couple of terrace areas, one of which contains your own private hot tub and seating area.
Those looking to relax further by dining out may want to take advantage of the on-site bistro and bar that serves mouth-watering dishes and a large range of drinks in a stunning surrounding with floor to ceiling windows and a simple yet welcoming decor.
Locally you can explore the stunning Peak District, enjoy a hike or cycle along the famous Tissington Trail or simply go from village to village enjoying the views. Alternatively just in the car and within 30 minutes you can be at Alton Towers for a day of thrills and excitement.
There are 2, 3, 4 and 7 night stays available in the lodges. Check the booking system for arrival days.
Children and dogs welcome. Free Wifi. Map location is approximate.
Whole property for 5 or more
Nearby (within 5 miles)
Pub / Bar
Private Hot Tub
Manchester / Birmingham
To leave a review please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.