A windmill stay in the charming town of Rye. Stay in a ground floor ensuite double bedroom with river and marsh views.
- Two gorgeous double ground floor B&B rooms with views over the River Tillingham in Rye.
- The rooms have en-suite shower rooms, plus a TV, tea + coffee making facilities and free wifi.
- The room comes with complimentary full English breakfast that uses locally sourced ingredients.
- On site you can enjoy a drink in the licensed bar or relax in the communal lounge.
- The town of Rye is a 2 minute stroll away and here you can find an assortment of bars, restaurants and pubs.
- The beautiful Camber Sands beach is just a short 10 minute drive away.
As a small family run business, Rye Windmill owners are in a good position to deal with COVID-19 and the changes required to make your stay safe and relaxing. By introducing some of the cleaning technologies used by larger hotel chains and implementing new measures advised within the industry the B&B has evolved to create a coastal retreat you can feel safe and relaxed in.
Rye's white smock windmill is a grade II listed building and one of the town's most famous landmarks. Rooms 2 + 4 each sleep 2 people with wonderful views from their ground floor location.
Room 2 was once the old bakery whilst Room 4 has a lovely beach theme to it. Both have double beds with ensuite facilities and views over the River Tillingham and Gibbets Marsh.
The rooms come complete with a TV, hot drinks tray and biscuits, plus free wifi. Parking is guaranteed on site too! If you are celebrating a special occasion then champagne, flowers and chocolates can be supplied!
The windmill itself stands on the banks of the river Tillingham and is ideally located within the town with the Strand Quay just a two minute walk away. It offers guests hospitality with a licensed bar and lounge and B&B rooms. Your breakfast will be cooked to order using quality and local ingredients.
Rye itself offers plenty to see and do itself but a little further afield you can find stately homes and gardens, castles, abbeys, nature reserves and sandy beaches. There is definitely something for everyone!
There is a minimum 2 night stay. Children can only be accommodated from 12 and over due to the nature of the facilities. A small dog is welcome in these rooms for a cost of £5 per night.
Nearby (within 5 miles)
Lake / River
Pub / Bar
Pub within walking distance
To leave a review please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.