Two delightful rooms that can be doubles or twins, perfect for couples or friends wishing to explore the beautiful Rye town.
- Tastefully decorated ground floor B&B rooms that can either be in a twin or double formation in Rye.
- The rooms have en-suite shower rooms, plus a TV, tea + coffee making facilities and free wifi.
- The room comes with complimentary full English breakfast that uses locally sourced ingredients.
- On site you can enjoy a drink in the licensed bar or relax in the communal lounge.
- The town of Rye is a 2 minute stroll away and here you can find an assortment of bars, restaurants and pubs.
- The beautiful Camber Sands beach is just a short 10 minute drive away.
As a small family run business, Rye Windmill owners are in a good position to deal with COVID-19 and the changes required to make your stay safe and relaxing. By introducing some of the cleaning technologies used by larger hotel chains and implementing new measures advised within the industry the B&B has evolved to create a coastal retreat you can feel safe and relaxed in.
Rye's white smock windmill is a Grade II listed building and one of the town's most famous landmarks. Rooms 3 and 5 each sleep 2 in either a twin or double configuration.
The rooms are situated on the ground floor and have en-suite bathrooms with spacious walk in showers. They come complete with a TV, hot drinks tray and biscuits, plus free wifi. Parking is guaranteed on site too! If you are celebrating a special occasion then champagne, flowers and chocolates can be supplied!
The windmill itself stands on the banks of the river Tillingham and is ideally located within the town with the Strand Quay just a two minute walk away. It offers guests hospitality with a licensed bar and lounge and B&B rooms. Your breakfast will be cooked to order using quality and local ingredients.
Rye itself offers plenty to see and do itself but a little further afield you can find stately homes and gardens, castles, abbeys, nature reserves and sandy beaches. There is definitely something for everyone!
Minimum 2 night stay.
Children can only be accommodated from 12 and over due to the nature of the facilities.
To leave a review please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.