Riverside ensuite double rooms at a charming B&B with windmill in the historic town of Rye.
- Two double B&B rooms with spacious en-suite showers and views towards Gibbets Marsh and the River Tillingham from their first floor setting in Rye.
- The rooms come with a complimentary full English breakfast that uses locally sourced ingredients plus a TV, tea + coffee making facilities and wifi.
- On site you can enjoy a drink in the licensed bar or relax in the communal lounge.
- The town of Rye is a 2 minute stroll away and here you can find an assortment of bars, restaurants and pubs.
- The beautiful Camber Sands beach is just a short 10 minute drive away.
As a small family run business, Rye Windmill owners are in a good position to deal with COVID-19 and the changes required to make your stay safe and relaxing. By introducing some of the cleaning technologies used by larger hotel chains and implementing new measures advised within the industry the B&B has evolved to create a coastal retreat you can feel safe and relaxed in.
Rye's white smock windmill is a grade II listed building and one of the town's most famous landmarks. Rooms 7 & 9 offer double en-suite rooms with views over Gibbets Marsh and the River Tillingham.
The rooms come complete with a TV, hot drinks tray and biscuits, plus free wifi. Parking is guaranteed on site too! If you are celebrating a special occasion then champagne, flowers and chocolates can be supplied!
The windmill itself stands on the banks of the river Tillingham and is ideally located within the town with the Strand Quay just a two minute walk away. It offers guests hospitality with a licensed bar and lounge and B&B rooms. Your breakfast will be cooked to order using quality and local ingredients.
Rye itself offers plenty to see and do itself but a little further afield you can find stately homes and gardens, castles, abbeys, nature reserves and sandy beaches. There is definitely something for everyone!
There is a minimum 2 night stay.
Children can only be accommodated from 12 and over due to the nature of the facilities.
To leave a review please email email@example.com with the property name, your name, date of stay, review title and text.